strikers beginner-medium level tournement

nestman12

WiiChat Member
Aug 24, 2007
On the 29th, this coming wednesday, i am hosting a strikers tournement.
Please apply for the tournement here. deadline for applying is sunday at 11 pm.

tournement RULEZ:
1) No experts allowed
2) The winner must PM me ASAP after he wins a match

wario2ooo said:
how do u know if ur a beginning-medium player? :lol:

:lol:

my advice to you would be to join the one night tournament this sunday. the thing about playing against newbies, you wont get better. your confidence will go up because you beat them, but when you play someone with a little more expertise, you get skunked. so just join the one this sunday.

ranking really doesnt mean anything. i'm ranked 14xx and honestly i suck.

nestman12 said:
no experts allowed

:lol: sorry

Well I'm ranked in the 25k's, does that make me a beginner?

masonb15 said:
Well I'm ranked in the 25k's, does that make me a beginner?

no, that means you dont play much

if you are good at th game then join the sunday tournement.
This tournment is for begginers. if u honestly think ur a begginer, you can join

nestman12 said:
if you are good at th game then join the sunday tournement.
This tournment is for begginers. if u honestly think ur a begginer, you can join

it doesn't matter if you're an expert or you suck. its all about having fun

well its hard to have fun if you suck and your against an expert

nestman12 said:
well its hard to have fun if you suck and your against an expert

thats what practicing is for. if you dont practice you will always suck. playing against people who suck wont make you a better person. so you want to play me nestman?

trust me you guys, i sucked a** when i began playing. i always had to rely on hammer bros. move.

but then i started to observe all the other players and then started to practice day and night (no school)

and before i knew it, i won doosta's tournament :)

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
trust me you guys, i sucked a** when i began playing. i always had to rely on hammer bros. move.

but then i started to observe all the other players and then started to practice day and night (no school)

and before i knew it, i won doosta's tournament :)

yep, and all that practice paid off and he was rewarded hansomly!!! so practice makes perfect, literally

doosta said:
yep, and all that practice paid off and he was rewarded hansomly!!! so practice makes perfect, literally
lol yea very handsomely!!! LOL. thanks again doosta!!! i never knew being good at a game paid off BIG TIME!!!

Back