strikers or metroid?

Smaug

WiiChat Member
Oct 17, 2007
Hey,I was wondering if I sould get mario strikers or metroid prime 3.
I live in europe so for metroid I would have to wait a week.
I would have gotten BW2 but that will not be out here for a long time:sad:
thanks.

I really depends if your wii is connnected to the internet mario, nothing can replace that elsewise metroid is supposed to be great.

I sould get connected to the internet next week.

jjrules352 said:
I really depends if your wii is connnected to the internet mario, nothing can replace that elsewise metroid is supposed to be great.

exactly

if you have a good internet connection, get strikers

if not then metroid

depends what kind of games you like too

Both are great games but are very different. I own them both and they are 2 of my favorites.

Im guessing that you havent played any of the previous Metroid games or Strikers on the Gamecube so it depends what type of game you enjoy most.

MP3 is a single player first person adventure, so its exploring with a fair bit of shooting involved, it has a few tricky puzzles too although nothing any harder than Zelda TP really. It has fantastic controls, putting every other Wii shooter to shame. Basically if you like sci-fi, FPS', exploring and the odd bit of puzzle solving then MP3 is a truely awesome game.

Mario Strikers Charged is kind of like football/soccer but without any of the rules. The teams are 5-a-side so its fast and furious, especially when bonus items are going off (a bit like football crossed with Mario Kart items). It dosent seem a very deep game at first but it is a lot of fun and its for up to 4 players. Plus it has online play if you dont have a friend there to play with.

I would recommend either game, in fact id suggest eventually getting both. If you can only get one then for single player id say MP3, for multiplayer MS Charged.

Back