strikers problem

maniac13

WiiChat Member
Aug 2, 2007
NY
I have a wireless router. its a Wireless-G Broadband Router with SpeedBooster. i have it on channel 11. The wii connects fine if i go on the internet and browse the weather and stuff. i can play maybe 2 games at most then it kicks me off...then i get error code 91010(disconnected from network during data transmission) and i checked that and theres no solution for it.I believe its timed or something but if i go into my wireless settings i dont have any hour restrictions on the router.. i tried a different router and it worked so its not my wii or the game.....any suggestions?

Last edited:
its Nintendos fault, servers are too full, too many people are playing.... Try mid in the week, monday and sunday are the worst days too play.

nah its not that dude ive gotten this error ever since the first day this game came out..... ive tried changing almost every router config possible that i know of and it still doesnt work.....but i dont touch some of the stuff and i think thats the stuff i need to change...i just dont wanna touch anything without knowing what im doing first.

so your internet channel works? if not, is your router 802.11g? that may be the problem. if you can connect to the itnernet channel and not msc, then its a real problem

Back