Strikers: USA

Solard said:
why cant all the releases be the same day? its not like they have to translate from "American" to "British". :? if the UK game is done, whats wrong with releasing that one to America (and visa versa with other game europe had to wait for :O )

gtfo

This is actually like a treat to us in the UK, to be honest. You guys get literally everything before us, so please excuse me while I go and giggle in the corner because we get ONE thing before you.
We may also get Metriod 3 first as well because Retro Studios is a UK based company.

Byuakuya said:
This is actually like a treat to us in the UK, to be honest. You guys get literally everything before us, so please excuse me while I go and giggle in the corner because we get ONE thing before you.
We may also get Metriod 3 first as well because Retro Studios is a UK based company.

over my dead body!!!

MP3 will be in the United States first!!! I already have it preordered :D

nice new sig btw

:lol: I don't know, that could cause some kind of riot over there...if their like that over Strikers imaging what kind of fuss would take place if a big name like Metroid was released here first.

mukeliller said:
over my dead body!!!

nice new sig btw
:lol:
Its a possibility. And thanks for the compliment regarding my sig.

mukeliller said:
over my dead body!!!

nice new sig btw

Just because you pre-ordered it, doesnt mean that it will come out in 'The United States Of America' first, Here in the UK, you can pre-order it, just like we can pre-order any other game that isnt out yet.

mukeliller said:
MP3 will be in the United States first!!!

Ok, since you said it, That means it must be true.:rolleyes:
You can't say that it will come out in the US first as you dont have evidence to back it up, plus, Nintendo hasnt confirmed where its going to be released first yet.
So unless you can see into the future (like desmond from 'lost''), then your obviously wrong, just like any of us who are saying where it will come out first.
We are speculating. Gawd.

Thankyou,
Lee.J :thumbsup:

lee.jarratt said:
So unless you can see into the future (like desmond from 'lost''), then your obviously wrong, just like any of us who are saying where it will come out first.

desmond doesnt see the future--he sees what he's already lived through :mad2:

get it straight! or loose the sig

mukeliller said:
desmond doesnt see the future--he sees what he's already lived through :mad2:

get it straight! or loose the sig

Sorry to own you again,
Desmond see's flashes of the future, like what could happen to Charlie if Desmond doesn't do anything to change this.
That's how Desmond knew that a parachutist was going to land on the island. :D
Lee.J - I am a very big fan of lost, and I made this sig, so know. I wont loose this sig anyway.

Well to be precise and very picky.

Desmond has seen the future so there fore back in normal normal he knows what will happen because he can see in his mind whats going to be happen:lol:

Besides this is offtopic so GTFO:lol:

I really wanted trauma center but america got it first, do i make a moaning thread?

Cpt.McCloud said:
Well to be precise and very picky.

Desmond has seen the future so there fore back in normal normal he knows what will happen because he can see in his mind whats going to be happen:lol:

Exactly, He can see the future :yesnod:
lee

We're never getting Truama Center :(

Or Super Paper Mario :(

>< QUIT YO BITCHIN' AMERICAAA

Back