Strikers: USA

lee.jarratt said:
Exactly, He can see the future :yesnod:
lee

But he has been there done that, so that is why he can see the future. . .

Can we go on topic now???

I'l be sure to tease every last american on this site in 10 days:lol:

Cpt.McCloud said:
But he has been there done that, so that is why he can see the future. . .

Can we go on topic now???

I'l be sure to tease every last american on this site in 10 days:lol:

It's still seeing the future though :yesnod:

Can't wait 'till strikers! Gonna be awesome to the network

Jay61 said:
We're never getting Truama Center :(

Or Super Paper Mario :(

>< QUIT YO BITCHIN' AMERICAAA

get this... i got trauma center at launch and then traded it in for super paper mario after beating it... how do you like that ?? ;)

desmond doesnt see the future he remebers his past

mukeliller said:
get this... i got trauma center at launch and then traded it in for super paper mario after beating it... how do you like that ?? ;)

desmond doesnt see the future he remebers his past

Your just teasing:prrr: :lol:

Can we stop argueing about demond fgs, he's not real. . .

mukeliller said:
Hm? Sorry I was thinking about online play in 10 days.

You know I don't really care that you guys are getting that first, because frankly I think you deserve it after us getting Super Paper Mario and Mario Party 8, and maybe Super smash Bros brawl first, but I think saying that you have better food and in general a better lifestyle is ignorant in my opinion.

ILoveWii said:
You know I don't really care that you guys are getting that first, because frankly I think you deserve it after us getting Super Paper Mario and Mario Party 8, and maybe Super smash Bros brawl first, but I think saying that you have better food and in general a better lifestyle is ignorant in my opinion.

face it =( its true. who wants to eat hamburgers all day they have better food then us >.< and maybe a healthier life style :)lol: and thats not a joke either :p ) but not exactly a better lifestyle over all imo :p

Solard said:
face it =( its true. who wants to eat hamburgers all day they have better food then us >.< and maybe a healthier life style :)lol: and thats not a joke either :p ) but not exactly a better lifestyle over all imo :p

depends on personal opinion here guys ... i am into fascism so i think north korea has the best food and lifestyle:yikes:

mukeliller said:

We invented the games console... how do you like that? ;)

ILoveWii said:
I think saying that you have better food and in general a better lifestyle is ignorant in my opinion.

1. That coming from an American = lol
2. Ok, what food delicacies does USA have? Cheeseburgers? Now what does europe have?

Solard said:
maybe a healthier life style :)lol: and thats not a joke either :p ) but not exactly a better lifestyle over all imo :p

OK, saying we had a better lifestyle was going a bit too far. If you're american then you have a better lifestyle (bar freedom) - unless you're not white/in the huge percentage of those living in poverty.

Last edited:
mukeliller - I owned you twice so stop trying to carry it on, i already explained about Desmond etc.
Lee

Last edited by a moderator:
Calling me an American before you even got to know me huh? I wasn't born here...

surfinrach90 said:
Woahhh okay, wayyyyy off topic now.

Think we need a bit of lockage on this thread..

Triple Lockage with a hint of cinnamon..

lee.jarratt said:
mukeliller - I owned you twice so stop trying to carry it on, i already explained about Desmond etc.
Lee
Dude Desmond has done it before. Meaning he has already been there before. He saw Charlie die. His power is having a second chance as in going back in time. But he can't control it. Then his memory is triggered and he has little flashes of what he has already been through. Lose the Sig and stop saying owned.

Back