Stuck in Forest temple

kynrek

WiiChat Member
Nov 29, 2006
Ohio
Wii Online Code
4881-7579-8893-3561
I killed the 1st minibos plant thingy and got the key. I blew up the rock in font of the door and went in, I got past the 'floor tile monster' and got to the monkey but I can't unlock the the chains keeping him prisoner.... Did the game glitch and take away my key??? how do you kill the floor tile monster?

im pretty sure you target the floor tile monster with Z and throw the boomerang at it

I don't have the boomerang yet I don't know how to get it, I think I have to get the monkey free first.

The key your talking about opens the locked door in the room with the rock you had to blow up. Theres another key in the room with the monkey

the monkey that is locked in the cage is in the room behind the rock I had to blow up.

Look where the floor monsters pop up and just go around em. Its not all that hard to do.

Redan499 said:
Look where the floor monsters pop up and just go around em. Its not all that hard to do.

Do you get a key or something for killing the floor monster?

Nope, maybe some rupees. But if youre really stuck look to GameFaqs. kinda cheap using a guide but ONLY if you have absolutely no idea what to do.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you really want to spoil it read on down below.

There is a key in a chest or pot up on top of one of the pillars before you go accross the bridge. Roll into the pillar to knock it off and get the key.

mnfats95 said:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you really want to spoil it read on down below.

There is a key in a chest or pot up on top of one of the pillars before you go accross the bridge. Roll into the pillar to knock it off and get the key.

Thanks I got it now :) I've got all of the monkeys and I'm just looking for another key.

I just completed the forrest temple, best advice I can give is to look around in the rooms you've already been in for things you may not have seen the first time around.

Made it!

Ok, I made it throught the Forest Temple thanks!!
;)

Back