Stuck in Lake Hylia (Wolf)

dreamcastrocks

WiiChat Member
Jan 2, 2007
Ok, I am stuck on the Lake Hylia portion of the game. I have turned into the Wolf to complete the last "light adventure"

I believe that I have 9 of the lights (killed bugs) but I cannot get the rest.

When I am flying as the dragon, I cannot get any of the bugs there. I would think that you should be able to "Z" target the bugs in order to dash into them, (how else would you kill them) but I can never "Z" target any of them.

There is also one bug that I have not been able to get. It is in the waterfall room, and it may be behind sealed ice.

Anyone who could help on these would be appreciated. (I did not post in the other thread in an attempt to avoid spoilers.)

Thanks,

i dont remember the 'sealed behind ice' one. i simply got all of them by pointing at them with the remote and then dashing to that point.

I remember the one at the top of the waterfall. If you dash into the ice just below it, it will fall off the wall and you can fight it.

Last edited:
rich-69-50 said:
i dont remember one being behind the ice but you need to defrost it with the huge molten rock in the goron mines, just get midna to warp it there
That's before you begin the tears of light bit. :p
evilprofessorzog said:
I remember the one at the top of the waterfall. If you dash into the ice just below it, it will fall off the wall and you can fight it.
That sounds about right. :)

With the ones that you fly on the bird to get, just aim your cursor at them and the bird will fly towards them.

Note that the 15th one can't be found till you've found all 14 of the other bugs. There will be a short cut scene prompting you to return to lake hylia.

Well.. that girl that was on my back ditched me... and i can't figure out how to get to her.

I'm feeling a little aggravated... why the hell am i a wolf? How to I get back to that annoying girl on my back?

what... am i going to be a dragon next? .... what..

Katieness2 said:
Well.. that girl that was on my back ditched me... and i can't figure out how to get to her.

I'm feeling a little aggravated... why the hell am i a wolf? How to I get back to that annoying girl on my back?
Are you still in the flooded tunnels with the ghostly guards?
If so, try this:
Find the switch to let the water out of the tunnels, then look for a very small tunnel near to where Midna is taunting you.

i know where that tunnel is.. and i know one switch to let the water up and down... BUT it's across the spikey things.. so once i let the water down.. i can't get to the tunnel..

but that is what i am talking about.. and maybe i'm being stupid..

Katieness2 said:
i know where that tunnel is.. and i know one switch to let the water up and down... BUT it's across the spikey things.. so once i let the water down.. i can't get to the tunnel..

but that is what i am talking about.. and maybe i'm being stupid..

Did you look for another sluice gate and another switch?

I am also having trouble...I have captured all but 2 and I can't find the others....

well.. i kind of figured there was just that one.. so... looks to me like i'm wrong..

hmm.. i'll go look for another one. thanks!

wait wait.. now i've found it.. i'm not sure how i over looked that.. THANKS!!

Last edited:
To go back on topic, You do have to lock on the bugs and dash into them. For the waterfall, did you melt the ice yet if not,
go to death mountain and warp the huge pillar in the ground to the zoras domain place.
if you did,
It is most likely on the wall the zora spirt is laying close to.
:hand:

Katieness2 said:
what... am i going to be a dragon next? .... what..

Yeah, you transform into a dragon and can now fly all around the map. It makes it so much easier to get from place to place. I love breathing fire on the bad guys.

Back