stuck in resident evil 4

pcarlinjr

WiiChat Member
Jul 13, 2007
I'm sure some will laugh but I am stuck in the first big encounter in RE4. After you shoot red mines out, you encounter the first village. Do I just have to be fast or is there some secret that I am missing to help me get past this?

Go left and sneak up on them. they still come at you but you have a better chance of killing them all. Plus they drop ammo when they die.

yeah.....go to the 2nd building on the left, go inside and get the shotgun on ur way up the stairs (people might say its a bad idea, but u need it) then put u some ammo on the bed then jump out the window (the one new to the stairs) then go around the building where the spinal is at, thats the perfect spot to kill them

in the first bit where you first have to fight loads of guys well not loads but where you first get the free shotgun in normal ?

pcarlinjr said:
I'm sure some will laugh but I am stuck in the first big encounter in RE4. After you shoot red mines out, you encounter the first village. Do I just have to be fast or is there some secret that I am missing to help me get past this?
its easy to get past, all you need to do is take out your RE4 disc, break it, then put it back in. problem solved.

Back