Stuck in the beginning pls help

yea what Wiiboy said. however i heard that if you leave the fish on the line, the cat will follow you can when you take the cat to its owner, she will give you the slingshot for free

did you get the fishing rod yet..if not where you cald the bird first...well on that hill their is a roof jump on the roof and go on the next hill and the next..i can't remember if their was 2 after words anyway call the bird there and aim at the monkey..if you can see it..just look around..it has a something in his hands...take that and go talk to the lady on the other side of the viliage...she'll hive you the fishing rod

Demon Slayer said:
did you get the fishing rod yet..if not where you cald the bird first...well on that hill their is a roof jump on the roof and go on the next hill and the next..i can't remember if their was 2 after words anyway call the bird there and aim at the monkey..if you can see it..just look around..it has a something in his hands...take that and go talk to the lady on the other side of the viliage...she'll hive you the fishing rod

Thanks Demon, thanks everyone ill go try

Back