Stuck In The City In The Ski

Elliottg

WiiChat Member
Nov 26, 2007
Please help.....

I am following a walkthrough and majorly stuck. I have pasted the part of the walkthrough below so you can see exactly where I am

The east door leads outside. Turn to your immediate right and find the vines on the far wall. Grapple over there with the Clawshot. A Spinner hole will be in the ground -- get on the Spinner and insert it into the hole, then press B rapidly to eventually extend the large bridge. Make your way back over, cross the bridge and enter the next room.

I have tried for hours and I can not get the spinner to lock into position. Please someone helppppp!!!

Thank you

Elliottg

Activate the Spinner a little way before reaching the spinning point and the Spinner should automatically lock into the hole when the "B" button is pressed. If that doesn't work, then I am not sure what else can be done.

I know, I have tried that but it bounces around and doesn't lock in. I have used the spinner in other locations and it does exactly as you say.

This one has really thrown me

maybe you already did that one, or maybe your not going right over the thing the spinner locks into. if it still dosnt work, the i dont know what to tell you, sorry

Yes im sure, the only thing I can think of is it is already done (spinned open) but the bridge is closed.

Does anyone else know anothe route. It is DRIVING ME CRAZY.

Thinking about throwing the towel in.

The other idea I have is in the manual (which I have lost) there is a nintendo help line. Can someone give me that as they might know.

Is is possible there is a fault in my game??

Kind Regards

Elliott

wow he didnt even slow down to pick up the FULL heart containers after bosses lol

Whats his final time? I dont wanna watch passed where im at... :)

Wiggly said:
wow he didnt even slow down to pick up the FULL heart containers after bosses lol

Whats his final time? I dont wanna watch passed where im at... :)

His final time is 5:39 hours.

I watched all parts of this speedrun.

Back