stuck on final Light Vessel...

stutorious

WiiChat Member
Feb 5, 2007
Well it looks like I need two. according to the empty slot on the vessel, but only one come up on the map.......anyway.....there is a bug i can't get to that is located on the East side of the map in Zora's domain, it seems that a path coming from Hyrule Field would take me right to it but it's blocked by rocks, was I supposed to blow that up when I bought bombs from Barne's? (please say i'm not stuck, can you get permanently stuck in this game?) I don't know, can someone out there help me out? I've been grinding my teeth on this bug for what seems like forever!! :mad2:

I have tried warping and no luck, is there anyway to revert back to human form so I can blow up the rocks that block my path? Or is there a way to ascend the wall on the East side of Zora's Domain with Midna's help?

Warp to zora's domain (where you had to melt the ice) and travel down the river

This bug is on a high level in Zoras domain. Start at the bottom of the waterfall and make your way up. About two thirds of the way up, if you look carefully, you will find that there are actually two different directions you can go. Head south (with Midna's help) and you will come to a big ledge above the pool. The bug is up here. Once you get it, Midna will suggest where you need to go to get the last bug.

Back