Stuck. :(

blueprint

Wii Thrive On Cold Winter
Dec 10, 2006
Wii Online Code
3210-4808-5309-8046
I just finished the forest temple, were you slay the big purple plant boss at the end with one eye, and after the cinematic of the return to the pond, or whatever it is, i saved, and turned off the console, when i returned to play the game i am completely stuck of were to go, i went throught hyrule fiel but there was boulders bloking the end of the field. Were do i go from the pond to continue?

:thumbsup:

Go west of hyrule field and soon you will come across a mailman and then a gate. Dig under the gate and you will find out the bridge is missing. Warp to the south of the forest, do the multiple jumping thing you did before and you will find the missing bridge.

blueprint said:
I just finished the forest temple, were you slay the big purple plant boss at the end with one eye, and after the cinematic of the return to the pond, or whatever it is, i saved, and turned off the console, when i returned to play the game i am completely stuck of were to go, i went throught hyrule fiel but there was boulders bloking the end of the field. Were do i go from the pond to continue?

:thumbsup:

if you were at the pond facing in the direction of the blocking boulders you go left.
hope this helps

Back