Stuff you can't beat help thread.

SamiAmiaM

WiiChat Member
Aug 30, 2007
This thread is for all of the stupid objectives they give you in brawl that you just can't seem to get and make you feel like breaking your controller, console, game disc and choking everyone that had any part in it, and for other people to give advice and strategies to help those people. For example does anyone know how to get 10 kills in cruel brawl?

i think tails mccloud got 11, which is pretty impressive, i got 6, i was mario and i just kept edge hopping/hogging/caping/meteor smashing

i want help breaking level 4 target smash in less than 32 seconds

i got 33 seconds, and i'm always so close, yet screw up and I JUST CAN"T GET IT AREGHARGHARHZGRHAGRHAGHRAG

WOAH

i just got 11 kills!

what i did-
picked mario
right away went to the edge(the left one)
dropped down, jump up/to the left, cape once or twice until you get in coin punch range of the ledge, coin punch, repeat..

mushroomedmario said:
i think tails mccloud got 11, which is pretty impressive, i got 6, i was mario and i just kept edge hopping/hogging/caping/meteor smashing

i want help breaking level 4 target smash in less than 32 seconds

i got 33 seconds, and i'm always so close, yet screw up and I JUST CAN"T GET IT AREGHARGHARHZGRHAGRHAGHRAG
I got 27 with Falcon :D Quite proud of that, actually

I find level 4 to be more difficult than level 5.

I haven't been able to get the boss trophies, the trophy stands never fall for me. I've been playing it on Hard, should I play on a different difficulty setting to get the trophies?
I want my Ridley trophy, dangnabbit!:mad5:

LevesqueIsKing said:

i've been using yoshi, his egg toss makes it easier, but i always slip up one spot or another(usually at the very end)

GigaRidley said:
I haven't been able to get the boss trophies, the trophy stands never fall for me. I've been playing it on Hard, should I play on a different difficulty setting to get the trophies?
I want my Ridley trophy, dangnabbit!:mad5:

there's a sticker that makes trophy stand drops more likely, it's called 'the president'

if you have it, put it on your last character, and re-do that level

HyPeRsHoCk said:
In SSE, there's a level called The Great Maze. I killed all of the dark bosses, so now what do I do?

in the center stage, the one where you saw all the trophies before you killed them, where there are two door......go inbetween the two doors, and there's a hidden door, press up and your good to go

mushroomedmario said:
i've been using yoshi, his egg toss makes it easier, but i always slip up one spot or another(usually at the very end)
I found a rather easy way to do it, with Falcon, that is.

At the beginning, I went right and got two targets, one I jump into the air for and the second was a moving one down below, which I could Dair through a wall to get. I then went back to the right and found that directly after I got my second target one of the moving ones passed me, so I timed it to get that one as well. I ended with the one in the lower right side corner because I couldn't get it without dying with Falcon.

Just a suggestion, but Yoshi isn't all that fast, and neither is the start-up time for his egg toss. You might want to try a faster character. I've seen a lot of records broken with Fox due to his gun.

LevesqueIsKing said:
I found a rather easy way to do it, with Falcon, that is.

At the beginning, I went right and got two targets, one I jump into the air for and the second was a moving one down below, which I could Dair through a wall to get. I then went back to the right and found that directly after I got my second target one of the moving ones passed me, so I timed it to get that one as well. I ended with the one in the lower right side corner because I couldn't get it without dying with Falcon.

Just a suggestion, but Yoshi isn't all that fast, and neither is the start-up time for his egg toss. You might want to try a faster character. I've seen a lot of records broken with Fox due to his gun.

yeah i've actually tried most of the characters, i've found yoshi to be the best, i'll try your method in a bit, currently trying to get 15 kills in cruel brawl

LevesqueIsKing said:

I was about to flip out when I saw 27. I got the level four with Marth. I went to the left and got the one moving up and down, then went to the right, got the floaty one and the one that comes up from the ice because it should just be coming up. Then I drop down to the right and the rest will turn up right where you are.

I got 7 kills with Lucas.

Agh, I main Marth, and his smashes *suck*. I can do 3x 9 CPU easy, and only 2 or 3 in cruel brawl. I need to start maining with someone that doesn't go flying so damn much.

Back