Stuff you can't beat help thread.

Yeah tried cruel brawl with Marth and it didn't work too well.

I main Marth too, but like you said he goes flying too easy. When doing challenges i like to use falco or fox, because they are pretty solid. jump in the air and do Down A for some good damage. it works really well on Boss Battles, but i keep dying on tabuu! any suggestions?

you beat the subspace emissary. or maybe it's already there, just go to Solo and then click on stadium, then multi-man brawl, then cruel brawl :)

Wow this is too funny. I just got 21 kills with Pit and I didn't attack once. I jumped out to the side and under the stage to the other side and the alloys killed eachother with footstool jumps and such.

First off I just realized who Tabuu is... Tippi from Super Paper Mario. Think about it they both have a technicolor butterfly theme and are like weird techological beings. Why he is evil, she must have fused with Bleck and they are trying to find their paradise. And I'm guessing you died on his butterfly grip or his shock wave thing which you cannot block or avoid without sidestepping so I suggest you work that to perfection.

SamiAmiaM said:
This thread is for all of the stupid objectives they give you in brawl that you just can't seem to get and make you feel like breaking your controller, console, game disc and choking everyone that had any part in it, and for other people to give advice and strategies to help those people. For example does anyone know how to get 10 kills in cruel brawl?
Play online (I think it still counts), have one guy as Donkey Kong and the other as Pikachu. Have Donkey Kong spam down+B and Pikachu spam down+B.

Hehe.

Back