Stupid and curious things you can notice on some players...

Kira

Pft! >.>
Feb 12, 2011
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Today, I was playing BB on archives and some freaking idiot was trying to destroy the black box by hitting it with a melee!!!!!!
Lol.

Maybe they ran out of ammo?

If i had nothing else, i'd do that XP

Lol. but a melee attack don't affect the black box :S

Haha that is awesome!! I once played a noob months ago who crouch walked for like 4 straight conflict matches the ENTIRE time, I turned the corner on docks and there was his dumbass walking straight down the long boatroom hallway, I laughed my ass off. Poor guy only managed line a kill a game, lmao

Haha, you know I played someone that did the same sh*t I think they are trying to prove what the game says.. "Your shot get more accurate when ur crouched.." or something like that lol.

A long time ago I saw this guy in a tower in outpost with a segs in his hand trying to shoot me. I had a chuckle. Then mined him of course. :wink:

I have always been curious as to why when I kill a camper I can always come back to find them in the same spot everytime for a easy kill.

Some people never learn.

Gets to the point where I can plant a remote mine and just trigger it whenever I feel the need.

Haha, yeah. that happened to me on memorial, in the enemy team camping spot :yesnod: you can kill them the whole match there!
The shotgun is just so damn stupid...i don't get it.. why people have to use a shotgun in outpost :eek:ut:
i did that when I was a noob...... :biggrin:

Why do people use a shotgun on memorial?

okay, couple days ago in Heroes, at Station, the Mi-6 team camped in the train, the one became bond. I had silenced pavlov. took 3 headshots to kill him, moron didn't even dodge, killed a couple buddies of his right next to him, too. for TEN MINUTES, this continued, my teamates thankfully smart enough to not turn into alec all the time. plus they charged the train & kept outflaking mi-6, getting many kills. i got a 5-domination on the bond player, about 6 hero kills on him w/ pavlov, then 2 more w/ kallos? (can't recall)

i got EVERY hero kill (8 total) that match! god, was the other team dumb!!!I finished w/ like 25:2 ratio

on another note, why do so few players use smoke grenades? (i like using smoke+thermal to pwn noobs!) plus they try to duel snipers w/ sniper rifles!
that is suicidal, always run (add smoke if possible), outflank, then gun (smg/assault rifle).

okay, couple days ago in Heroes, at Station, the Mi-6 team camped in the train, the one became bond. I had silenced pavlov. took 3 headshots to kill him, moron didn't even dodge, killed a couple buddies of his right next to him, too. for TEN MINUTES, this continued, my teamates thankfully smart enough to not turn into alec all the time. plus they charged the train & kept outflaking mi-6, getting many kills. i got a 5-domination on the bond player, about 6 hero kills on him w/ pavlov, then 2 more w/ kallos? (can't recall)

i got EVERY hero kill (8 total) that match! god, was the other team dumb!!!I finished w/ like 25:2 ratio

on another note, why do so few players use smoke grenades? (i like using smoke+thermal to pwn noobs!) plus they try to duel snipers w/ sniper rifles!
that is suicidal, always run (add smoke if possible), outflank, then gun (smg/assault rifle).

So you think it's smart not to spawn your hero when playing HEROES? It's, technically, cheating since you're playing a game where you're supposed to spawn a Hero. Maybe you should try playing Team Conflict where it's an even battlefield.

theres a difference between spewning when in a good position w/ team8s nearby to support, it's another to jump into a open field ''here i am!'', spawn & get ventilated w/ couple hundred rounds Then repeat every 30 seconds. almost every hero match i play, when my team is seconds from winning, a team8 turns hero & gets killed. it's annoying to lose a match & 50xp simply because an idiot had to get impulsive a ruin a certain victory, or worse, i valiantly kill dozens of opponents to overcome a 40 kill gap (thanx to my idiot team) & actually get a 9 point lrad, only to lose by ONE point as the clock runs out!

some days i lose every match in a 6hr gaming session soley due to stupid team8s

also, the other team rarely (about 5%) spawns heroes.

if it only happened once ever dozen matches, i wouldn't be mad. but. it. happens. almost. every. match. I even lost a hero match where i scored 80:5, but the other team got 11 hero kills & they only spawned once, which the hero on my team killed for a mere 5 points, while he was killed for the final 10.

(why the hell did activision make it so there is no gain to be the the hero? besides the points when you spawn hero for the 1st time. if a hero got 15 points to kill other hero [@100xp] & 2 points for other kills [@25xp] THEN it'd be worth playing the hero. right?)

they did give you an advantage to being hero. it takes like two bullets to kill someone, you should be able to get at least a 10 elim streak while hero if your doing it correctly.

i have gotten 24 straight, and of course in that time you get 5 elim doms and even the 10 elim dom.

you can also get that while protecting the hero, face it, players are creatures of habit, they tend to follow the same areas all the time, its up to you to find that and exploit it.

theres a lot more than just shooting someone and runnin around like an idiot. during the game use some psychology to take advantage. theres nothing better than catching some goof runnin by and just sittin in an area and let him go right by you and run into a spot where u cleverly set up a remote mine and watch him go boom.

One game in archives (I forget his name) but he was spinning in circles looking at the ceiling...... I took a second to think... HUH? Then I shot him.... Went on my merry way and found him again spinning in circles looking at the ceiling and this time i just broke out laughing.... Killed... moved on... killed a few more and found him for the last time stillllllll spinning around.... I though what the hell is with this guy? Then after that last pathetic kill he started moving and was killed more by my teammates and when the game ended he was 0 for 15 lol.

There was also a bunch of games where noobs in Heroes toobing us and not spawning hero... This happened in so many different games with different players.... That is just too damn annoying. So we ended up playing TC.

Back