Stupid and curious things you can notice on some players...

Hey fellas I enjoy reading the posts :sick:, but lets try to keep the trash talking clean. Save the bashing for the online game play :yesnod:

actually, there are times I've seen a player never move, even when attacked, from my own experience, it's probably, battery running outta juice. the wiinotes indicator light isn't 25% charge per light, so I change when it gets down to 2 lights. Plus keep a 2nd controller w/ fresh batteries available when i forget to change the others.MAN! I wish The wimote plugged into the console so it wouldn't have to USE batteris! GCN controller or "Classic" is an option, but, I hate the Classics "feel" & the GCN doesn't work as well as the wiimote even on single player. N64 controller on the other hand was PERFECT (Dark) for FPS!

Gamecube controller is the only one that plugs in... Someone might make an adapter to plug in other controllers but I dont know...

I use the CCP and I like it a lot.. My most favorite controller. As for charging Wiimotes I have a recharge dock I stick my two Wiimotes in so if one dies I always have a back up.

actually, there are times I've seen a player never move, even when attacked, from my own experience, it's probably, battery running outta juice. the wiinotes indicator light isn't 25% charge per light, so I change when it gets down to 2 lights. Plus keep a 2nd controller w/ fresh batteries available when i forget to change the others.MAN! I wish The wimote plugged into the console so it wouldn't have to USE batteris! GCN controller or "Classic" is an option, but, I hate the Classics "feel" & the GCN doesn't work as well as the wiimote even on single player. N64 controller on the other hand was PERFECT (Dark) for FPS!

Okay, Thursday, i had the misfortune to be on a truly retarded team, they were the same rough level of the other team (between Lv 10-20) & scored 3 kills to 23 deaths! My least skilled team yet (not counting the team I had which scored 1:100 in Sewers Heroes, but that was against Prince Luigi & 3 other Lv 40s-50s, so there was a damn good excuse for that score-I scored the only kill i n that match, against luigi himself! It was back when I was real weak)So, in that match, I scored 24:5 (or 3 deaths, I can't recall) so that meant I alone was worth 24 of my team8s! But i died 4.6 times less!, so actually, I was worth 36.8 of them (of course, that was using the Strata; the 2nd most powerful gun next to the Ivana. Masterton is 3rd since it has horrid recoil, only 48 shots & lacks range & scope.)They would've done better to use the Sigmus9+ACOG+Heavy Hitter "SMG" loadout. It's what I use when playing a new profile until I get Bio Booster

I use smoke all the time in GoldenEye. And sometimes here and there on Heroes. I use it WAY more often than the flash, but the kit is still nice.

Mmmmmmm..... pancakes.......

A Lv 56 called "MI6" kept using Masterton in Black Box despite being on the other team, even when I kept using his gun on the Black Box, he wouldn't switch.Not a very bright fellow. I killed him an awful lot of times.

Hey! People like you, people that stoles high power guns.... are soooo...
SMART! cuz it happened the same thing to me on archives and almost the entire team had the masterton.. they kicked my ass.. :frown5:

What I always wonder is why some people become so upset when you still a higher gun? It is a part of the game and people should just deal with it, i.e. do not die. I know easier said then done, but even when people steal guns, it does not always make them better, if they are a low level they may still lack the skill of a level 50+. I found when I stole guns, I was always killed like seconds later. So people should just chill out with the whole, he stole my gun and I whined about it crap.

Sometimes (especially when I play w/ Abby) I'll purposefully die a few times while holding a fun gun so that my lower level teammates can pick them up and have fun w/ them. Spread the love.

Sometimes (especially when I play w/ Abby) I'll purposefully die a few times while holding a fun gun so that my lower level teammates can pick them up and have fun w/ them. Spread the love.

See that's what I like to hear! Like a hippy with a gun.

anyone else noticed on outpost....

there are a lot of numpties out there these days that think:

"oooh, look, a tower. i can just climb up and stand in the open bit and get uber high kills....haha, bet they will never see me h...." and then they respawn.

Back