Stupid Guy Sues Microsoft for $5 Million Because Halo 3 Crashed His Xbox 360

Microsoft sucks and I hate them... their OS suck even more and they set insane prices... however, requesting $5 million for a broken X-Box... lol... that guy is insane... It would be fair (if the Halo thing really broke that huge console and not the owner) that Microsoft replaces his X-Box and also, a $10-$20 gift card "for the damage" But that's it.

FRuMMaGe said:
This is a common problem.

There is a virus that changes the registry to make Windows think it is fake.

Google it, it's easy to fix

Try Linux Ubuntu. Windows is crap.

Btw.. my first post down the X-Box section, lol

Last edited:
LinksDarkSide said:
You're a quick thinker FRuMMaGe. That will come in handy in the music industry and the gaming industry.

He made that picture ages ago...

Lmao @ Rachies Comment:lol:

This person...just wow...he has guts..not for long now.

Chicagoan said:
Microsoft sucks and I hate them... their OS suck even more and they set insane prices... however, requesting $5 million for a broken X-Box... lol... that guy is insane... It would be fair (if the Halo thing really broke that huge console and not the owner) that Microsoft replaces his X-Box and also, a $10-$20 gift card "for the damage" But that's it.

Btw.. my first post down the X-Box section, lol
Actually, I have been using only Linux Ubuntu for over a year now. I know how crappy windows is. :yesnod:

Chicagoan said:

...Ubuntu better than windows... very much doubt it... it's a good operating system... but there just isn't anything good out for it yet...

i'm waiting for wine to work with ALL windows programs before i go linux. (i've tried about 15 different distros none are as good as windows when it come to program availability - Even Fedora 8...)

---

plus this guy's a looser... demanding $5M of that American monopoly money... that's just stupid... he'd be lucky to get a lollipop and a slap round the face...

the_flood502 said:
...Ubuntu better than windows... very much doubt it... it's a good operating system... but there just isn't anything good out for it yet...

i'm waiting for wine to work with ALL windows programs before i go linux. (i've tried about 15 different distros none are as good as windows when it come to program availability - Even Fedora 8...)

---

plus this guy's a looser... demanding $5M of that American monopoly money... that's just stupid... he'd be lucky to get a lollipop and a slap round the face...

Well you do not need windows programs on Linux. At least you a hardcore pc gamer. Wine evolved a lot lately, and most of the things are working fine with me. Anyway, that does not mean Windows is better or worse... as Windows even not reads a Linux partition... However, if you do not use your pc for gaming or other particular stuff, you will do better with Linux.
I'm just stuck with one of the windows software, Photoshop. I emulate it with with wine and works 95% fine. I can't handle The Gimp and I tried by many ways... but... I hate it :lol:

I think I must sue Adobe for not making a Photoshop Linux version. Mmmmmm I wont be as greedy as this guy, I will sue for $1 million only :lol:

Wish me luck, lol.

Chicagoan said:
Well you do not need windows programs on Linux. At least you a hardcore pc gamer. Wine evolved a lot lately, and most of the things are working fine with me. Anyway, that does not mean Windows is better or worse... as Windows even not reads a Linux partition... However, if you do not use your pc for gaming or other particular stuff, you will do better with Linux.
I'm just stuck with one of the windows software, Photoshop. I emulate it with with wine and works 95% fine. I can't handle The Gimp and I tried by many ways... but... I hate it :lol:
Download GimpShop. It is GIMP but laid out to look like photoshop. It's great for the transition between the two

oh ya well...

Attachments

• waluigifs5.jpg
    waluigifs5.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 200
  • yoshi_4.jpg
    yoshi_4.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 197
FRuMMaGe said:
Download GimpShop. It is GIMP but laid out to look like photoshop. It's great for the transition between the two

Yeap... I tried it but... it's not the same... and I have no idea how to apply some effects and I either know how to make an animation.

Also, when I installed it, I've lost the ability to import from my scanner (it does not open the XSane Image Scanner now)

It goes slower the Photoshop with wine, but works almost fine. Anyway, I will try to do a new sig with GimpShop... let's see what comes out.

Back