Stupid Wii Owner

I heard the camera adds 10 lbs, but DAMN!

I don't even use the sensor bar stand, primarily because I don't have one. When I watched it someone left a comment saying "Maybe you and your mother should get a bigger room." lolx2@u

Joe said:
alright maybe im just a bastard....but the guy is stupid....and I dont why but I just really hate him....he reminds of someone...but I just cant remember who.....
he's stuborn too....

so... You started a new Thread just for insulting and making fun of one people ?

and that its all because he reminds you of someone ??
are you insane ??

at lest even you declare your self what what you really are... not the guy on the video, who just made a video trying to help peoples with the sensor bar...

What that f**K is the meter if the guys leaves with his mom or roommate....

I really doubt u guys say that in front of him...

And if u watch the 2nd video he even say thank you for the bad comments...

so.... if u guys think he is a looser or whatever, u are so worst for doing this....

nothing more to say !

Joe said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hTAXPWHwhQ

Little does he know that theres already tape on the bottom of the stand...and the sensor bar itself
well this guy has been bitching constantley at me for calling him....fat....dumbshit.....really just pissing him off... well if you guys could leave him some negative comments....:lol:.....
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxjJz6N3rzs[/MEDIA]

hes a dumbass
I have a link about the Wii, here it is.
watch

That guy who created it is stupid, not that guy, the guy in this one complements the Wii and at the end he said that the wii sucks, He's stupid.

Last edited:
Triple Post! AAAAMAAAAZING! MIIIIIIIIIINDBLOWING!!!!

Just.. quit it...

How ever, this guy seems nice to me, Youtube brings up a much of bullshiet like Brookers, but well, this guy seems ok to me.

Why's everyone bashing this guy? He's just trying to be helpful. It may not seem helpful to you but it might be for some other people.

Back