Stupid Wii Owner

this is what i posted to reply to cooldude, who i think is you

wow your cool arent you? making fun of someone? just because they cant do anything cause its over the internet you make fun of them? dose that build your little self esteem you have? I bet you get picked on at school all the time if this is the way you make yourself feel better thats sad.

Sovieto said:

wow your cool arent you? making fun of someone? just because they cant do anything cause its over the internet you make fun of them? dose that build your little self esteem you have? I bet you get picked on at school all the time if this is the way you make yourself feel better thats sad.

cooldude7825 I think... his name has 2 many #'s. but he sounds like a real a**hole. LOL he probably does get picked on a lot.

Sovieto said:

:lol: I was waiting for someone to say something like that....thats not quite true but I do get in loads of fights...but he called my videos stupid....so I got to leave hateful comments!
You know im actually a nice dude if you get to know me....but next time dont just jump to conclusions...you dont have a clue who I am

thanks for anybody that insulted him! :lol:

Lol Joe you just crack me up, man! hahaha, I'm with you, I would put negative comments on his stupid videos but I'm too lazy...and it's obvious he only puts videos up to "show off" but seeing he's fat and stupid, what's to show off? he's one of those people who doesn't know that he doesn't know...anyway, yeah he's pathetic.

ps. Sovieto makes fun of innocent people in here, I don't see what the difference is to make fun of them in youtube..I bet he just likes to contradict other people's opinions.

Last edited:
Well, that bites...the video was removed by the user! Serves him right!:D

ha that guy was lame. he was orca lame. he was almost as bad as this guy:
[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=aEwwOBkexAY[/MEDIA]

Dont double post!
We have an editing feature :nono:

Back