Stupidest thing done while sober.

Leviathan

I AM ERROR
Aug 12, 2006
Wales
It's easy to do stupid things while drunk, but it takes a special kind of stupid to do it sober. Also it serves as an alternative to the drunk thread for teetotallers or those who don't need alcohol to exhibit extreme bad judgement.

The stupidest thing I've done while sober is probably uttering the line "How hard can it be?" this may not seem stupid to you, but the sheer number of times that has led to me doing something INCREDIBLY stupid/painful/embarrassing e.g. going down a hill in a laundry basket, attempting to tackle the biggest guy in school on my own during bulldog (should my foot bend like that?), going over a one of those crazy bridges in a wheelchair (and getting launched out of the wheelchair) makes it the stupidest thing I’ve ever done.

I still do it, which proves I’ve failed to learn my lesson.
(In fairness it’s lead to some cool stuff as well… but mostly it just leads to pain and embarrassment)

I guess when im sober, I just act drunk but I can actually control myself :lol:
Erm, I don't know what the stupidist thing ive done.
Ive done so many different crazy stuff though. Probably by starting smoking , not as in stupid as in stupid stupid , but as in a stupid thing to do.
Ive quit now mind you.
Lee.J

Make a guitar outa bits of stuff found liying round work

AND PLAY SMOKE ON THE WATER

Meh keepin people entertained

o_O stupidest thing ive done while sober, has got to be my high school times lol.
1-stuffing a glove in a science classroom tap and turning it on to make the glove full (however it got blocked and well the pipe top bit blew off and water went everywhere, and the damn teacher used my jacket to get close to the pipe and turn it off pffffft(teacher was best though, showed us if you blow into a bunsen burner with a straw full of fine flour particles you can make massive awesome flamethrower.

2-getting kicked out of spanish lesson, then spraying the fire extinguishers and my mate comming running out of his french lesson at high speed(as teacher sux, and well he tried to turn and slipped)

3-Started a craze of eating pringles with dip and subway in biology and chemistry lessons at GCSE.

4-We had this short irish indian chemistry teacher once, and everyone took the mic out of him ( i feel bad for it), well my mates had just robbed this shitty tesco remote control cars, and i was driving it in his class and he was chasing it, till he realised it was me controling it so chased me :(

5-These are more recent ones:-this was only like 2 weeks ago, i was in tutor before going to A level lessons, and someone had drawn a dick in tipex on the table me and my mate sit on, and well teacher sees it and says plz wipe it off, so i wipe it off. then later on that day (my tutor is a she and she also teaches me biology) me and two mates where running late to biology lesson, and my mate was like shes gonna kill you, as she always does, and im like nah in a loud voice, she owes me for rubbing that dick off, and there was another biology teacher i know and she gave me a dirty look and im like nah miss not a bre's dick.

6-playing football with those police who go around on there bikes in the park, well we were playing a good game till i smaked the ball at the goals (its on that has a basketball ring and down of it is a small goal like box, well i hit it off the ring and well not all the police were playing with us, and the ball went rocketed and hit the police still on his bike, he dropped like soooo damn hilarious, even his police mates were laughing, and he was like damn lucky i still had my helmet on.

Well I got £12 to be put in a sealed cardboard box and rolled down the stairs, oh and I kicked my neighbours massive dog and ran like hell for a dare :p

Get my tongue pierced. :yikes:

I actually went when drunk but they sent me home (alcohol thins the blood)
So I went back the next day sober, more because I was annoyed she sent me home.

It was only as I walked out of the joint with a metal bar shoved through my tongue that i'd realised exactly what I'd just done......

What is it about chemistry lessons and doing stupid things... we once had a massive pasta fight during a chemistry lesson.

One lesson we had the stupidest, most poinless converstion... but I think we'd got high off the petrol fumes from the experiment we where doing, so that hardly counts.

hmm... well

in school every student in the building was in the dinner hall and EVERYONE had a food fight..... but that turned into a real figjt with kicking, punching and blood

Probably in School last year

The school had this wierd rule where you were allowed in this certain area of the school for break. Anyways it was 2nd lesson [Just before break] and we were in science. At the end of this lesson we threw our mates bags out of the window so it landed in this area, The first stupid thing was throwing them out but my mate climbed out of the window to get his bag LMFAO, The teacher was just looking at him through the window and we were pissing our sides. In the end she found out it was us and we got into trouble. Bah I can't remember much from school. Was abit crap

Gahhhh..... what's wrong with school?

Meh, attempting to wakeboard... I've killed my self I don't know how many times trying to do a tantrum..... Ah well....

bonodo said:
well school is

School, crap?

Ha! - minimum 12 weeks off a year, 0900-1530 hrs? :wtf:

You kids don't know your born :lol:

*picks up zimmerframe and hobbles away*

Here's a pic of that....if anyone cares

sepp_tantrum.jpg

Should be 1280 wide or so...check out the guy's facial expression. I hope I don't look like that..

Back