Stupidest thing you or your friends have ever done.

Hm..... according to this thread, the stupidest thing I've done with my friends...

total of about 20 hrs over 3 days, studying for the Advanced Placement United States History Test. :p

Brawny said:
Hm..... according to this thread, the stupidest thing I've done with my friends...

total of about 20 hrs over 3 days, studying for the Advanced Placement United States History Test. :p

meh that **** was a sinch although i do love history. my ap bio test was the hardest one or english either way im glad i go those classes out of the way in high school.

LMAO....the DBQ was on populism! I rocked that test. 4, easily.

Gov't, English, Stats, Bio are next year.

Brawny said:
yeppers!

Edit: signing up for those classes was the stupidest thing I've ever done. :/

No way youll appreciate it once you are in college. Btw where are you planning on attending?

lol, this is the worst hijack i've ever done.

University of Michigan. #4 school for engineering in the nation. like I could ever get into Berkeley and MIT. Those would be great, but I'm not that much of a loser. Too bad you can't get scholarships based on VB rep.

another stupid thing..... um.....

what's going on in this thread
hijack.jpg

I stayed in state for college as well Michigan is a really good school, bet you didnt know University of Central Florida has also a top engineering programs in the nation, i went there for my freshman year didnt like orlando, so im back in south florida and transfering to the U soon :)

Long story short, i almost crashed my friends motorcycle into his next door neighbors garage yesterday. luckily i missed it...

Not only that, but after i missed it i was about 30 feet from landing into the Gulf Of Mexico. :lol:

Ha ha ha... i once got really drunk and made out with this girl ^^

It was amusing at first but then for some reason i started say that if she was a man with a cock ring then i'd marry her and we'd have several children. - She was actually going along with it though... - i have strange, when drunk, friends.

(this apparently happened... i we were so out of it that we don't remember a thing... i frequently see what-her-face, i can't spell her name but i know it. And we laugh about the whole thing... we've had some pretty good conversations about it too ^^) - my friends didn't make it up either, unfortunately. - they have pictures AND videos..

=$

stupidist thing we've ever done was get trashed new years then got arrested for going into the rich people neighborhood and singing Stephen Lynch's "i only like black girls" song at the top of our lungs... ahh good times:yesnod:

this happen just yesterday me and my friend(mario, real name)
dared each other to walk on thumb tacks and broken glass and see who walk on them the longest, i won, my feet is still in pain right now

Lol, i got another one, on my graduation trip my friend eric threw a phone book at my friend aaron and then my friend mitch tackled him, then aaron had a seizure lol

making a bet with my brother that i can swim further out in the ocean than he can, it went wrong

Back