Stupidest thing you've seen your opponent do.

its normal nothings stupid about it except the way u look at it:burgerking:

i did a 1 stock battle with my cuz and her friend. We were at the mario bros stage with the turtles i hid on the side just enough so the circle marker wouldn't see me nor she could she i was fox at the time and she hit the turtle and was about to but she didn't see i had the the reflector on so she throws it and well let's just say K.O :p

thats actually sort of normal because she couldnt see u so shes not acting stupid

they pick the same stage 2 it is stupid pick final destination or something

Hmm...na. I love when im clearly charing my side A, when there on there back. And they roll towards me.

Thats stupid as hell too.lmao

stupidest thing was during marths final smash sonic did his down move in midair and it made him go down fast colliding with marth and being ko'd

When people are fox they always recover with there side b. Another obvious stupid attempt. Works maybe on some noob, but it leaves you open to almost anything.(if you know its coming)

LMFAO, he is. Trust me. o-o

And sking, :lol:. bros 4 life

Ya. whoever has the name "_____ KING" or "______MASTER" usually doesn't fight very well. especially in Brawl when their best character's Ike. Go Jigglypuff! Lightest character in the game!

One time I was versing this Snake user as Jigglypuff. We each had only 1 life left, but I had like 120% damage and he had like 40% He started getting cocky, and taunted me like every 5 seconds. Then, he actually taunted me when I was right in front of him, and I knocked him into his own damn mine, winning the match.

Another time I was versing another Jigglypuff user (Wow!) as Wario. About 3 minutes into the match, I walk up to him with a fully charged fart, and he starts to shield. Now, as any good Jigglypuff user knows, using your shield for too long will lead to Jiggly killing itself with the Shield Jump. I wait there until he stops shielding, but he dosnt. I guess this guy has never heard of Jigglys Shield Jump, because he lets his shield break and triggers it, winning me the match.

Back