Sub or Dub

Sub. The original voice acting is better for most. IMO, but there are some Dubbed I like. :) Or I will just watch Dubbed like if it's 2 AM and I can't sleep, so, to lazy to read. :p

blueovalboy7 said:
I like to understand what they're saying outright, and not depend on subtitles.

That's understandable. :yesnod:

SUBS!!!!!!
xD
although..hmm.I can bear to here love hina,sailor moon xP and some others
...but i will kill you if you say Naruto...or should i say nahrootoe.

hiMe said:
SUBS!!!!!!
xD
although..hmm.I can bear to here love hina,sailor moon xP and some others
...but i will kill you if you say Naruto...or should i say nahrootoe.

The Greman dub of Naruto is funny
Zazazke
Zakura

i prefer the dubs in a few animes, especially Haruhi Suzumiya...particulary because Kyon talks a lot; he has a much better voice in the dubs imo.

lol,yah I've heard it when i went to egypt,there was a channel dedicated to german subbed japanese programmes forsome odd reason xDD.
Sakura's voice was well manly,although everthing in german sounds harsh.

Little known fact - In the greman dub theres a new village this is its syimbol
<Insert swatsticker>
Ness said:
i prefer the dubs in a few animes, especially Haruhi Suzumiya...particulary because Kyon talks a lot; he has a much better voice in the dubs imo.

Thanks to the dub of that I gave it a higher rankin

If the dubs are done well like in Samurai Champloo, FLCL and the ones mentioned before, I wouldn't mind dubs. As for subs I prefer them because there are somethings left out when dubbed... FLCL as an example. When Haruko was giving a preview for a next episode(in subs) she mentions something along the lines of "men thinking with their *forgot* and women thinking with their uterus" which wasn't in the english dub(I had the DVD).

Back