Successful Connection to Wii Online! But…

resident

WiiChat Member
Dec 31, 2007
Well, here is an issue that may or may not sound like a newbie’s rant of confusion. I recently and successfully, using a Motorola SBG900 Wireless gizmo, connected to the Wii online service and all that neat online Wii stuff. Works fine. I mean, the Opera browser, the Voting Channel, etc, all work swell. Well, today I purchased NiGHTS: Journey Into Dreams (which by the way isn’t half bad) and within the game there are options to interact with other players around the world with your character. Now, when I try to connect within the game I get an error as follows: “Error Code # 61070” and am unable to do whatever it is that is supposed to happen when it works. Nintendo.com has no info on error # 61070 and I can’t seem to figure this one out. Here are a few thoughts, and I hope some of you could give me your 2 cents as well…

-If the rest of the Wii online stuff works, shouldn’t this online option within the game NiGHTS work too?

-I read the FAQ before posting and it said something about “player versus player” not being available for awhile; maybe that’s the issue?

-Could a firewall be intruding?

Any thoughts would be helpful!

Sincerely,

Resident Unit

well since the rest of wii online works its probably the service not being up yet. also you could try going to sega's site and looking for an error code locator and putting that in. maybe thats for their site.

Back