Suckiest Wii game?

WiiSkier said:
I saw a copy of Red Steel used in BB and almsot got it. Should I have?

YES. Red Steel was great IMO. But it is one of those games where you either love it to pieces or absolutely hate it.

Red Steel blew. The price drop suggests this game blows. This is a fast way to avoid any low quality games. High quality games don't price drop as fast. The only reason there are fans of the game is it's usage of the Wii Remote. Better games in the future will make this game a smudge on the Wii life cycle. Games like Resident Evil Chronicles?

i really enjoy Mario Party 8 and RedSteel, which are have been in the "top 10" wii games on internet and magazines...so don't tell that they suck.......but one of the worst is........i haven't play any wii game that sucks so far..... 8P

Well I've just traded in Sonic for Fifa 08. It's graphics are quite good but too repetiive repeating the same levels with different tasks, so I'd agree about Sonic being a bit eh! But the worst game for the Wii has to be that Total Rampage Destruction shite. I mean it's awful!

lenitao3 said:
i really enjoy Mario Party 8 and RedSteel, which are have been in the "top 10" wii games on internet and magazines...so don't tell that they suck.......but one of the worst is........i haven't play any wii game that sucks so far..... 8P

And the reason for this is because there are harldy any good games to compare to so far. Mario Party 8 wasn't very good. I bought it and haven't played it in a couple months. I think Shrek was pretty awful. Of course those type of games always are. Obviously Sonic wasn't good so I'm glad I never picked that one up.

errmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm the suckiest game is ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dno i like all my games so i guess red steel cz it ent my type of game

Man there are so many sucky games to choose from, any game based on a movie I guess

Farcry was an abomination both in the gfx and gameplay department. Pokemaniacs should be insulted by Pokemon Battle Revolution., but yet they still buy it.

even i used to like pokemon........i'd say Pokemon Battle Revolution might be the worst

....not entertaining or with action.......boring....... at least it's online...

but if you look at Pokemon Colosseum, XD dale of darkness and Pokemon Battle Revolution...they have great graphics...better than any other game
....i don't know the why.... :p

Back