Sudden Death GOALY SHOT!!!

laderer5

Wii > Xbox360 +PS3
Feb 20, 2007
Buffalo NY
Wii Online Code
6636-1630-0874-1365
I was playing some kid just now on thunder island andvit was 3-3 sudden death. Started 1 bolt of lightening which meant my goaly would get shocked so i chucked it to 1 of my far guys and before he caught it he was near the goaly and they both got shocked and it rolled right in.
So in short terms no one touched the ball after my goaly threw it ending the 5 minute sudden death game, winning me the series!!!

lol that's nuts dude. That's almost as good as when you're playing the crystal place and it gets down to 2 on 2.

after everyone got zapped it was my capt (waluigi) and a dry bones, vs DK and a Monty Mole.

I was just able to outrun them until there was like 30 seconds left, i used a mushroom to break real far away and I got off a 6 ball orange Mega Strike. beat him 6-1 :)

Sometimes the environment can make the game fun, but sometimes it's just frustrating.

tank said:
lol that's nuts dude. That's almost as good as when you're playing the crystal place and it gets down to 2 on 2.

after everyone got zapped it was my capt (waluigi) and a dry bones, vs DK and a Monty Mole.

I was just able to outrun them until there was like 30 seconds left, i used a mushroom to break real far away and I got off a 6 ball orange Mega Strike. beat him 6-1 :)

Sometimes the environment can make the game fun, but sometimes it's just frustrating.

who the hell can't block at least one of six?

haha really funny and lucky. but there's no lightning in thunder island, there' cow, truck, and the fish. did u mean wasteland?

MadFrog said:
hey nasty, i've seen ur posts and u think ur all that. i was wondering wat ur record might be.

show me one post where i claim to be good... i hardly ever play the game, but i can at least block megastrike goals...

Nasty, I don't know man This guy kinda sucked. The one time when someone got a 6 shot orange strike on me I was able to block 4. Offline I can do all 6, actually, but there is always that bit of lag that screws me up online

oh I remember playing you, tank...yeah right, blame the lag, hahaha, I saw it, it was more like lag of your reflexes!! haha

lol jk, but I remember playing a tank, I dunno if it was you or not

Back