Suggestion for Nintendo...

Andrew_Wii_pwner

U83R 1337 PWNZ0R
Jun 11, 2007
Wii Online Code
4566-8547-4484-6035
I think Nintendo is a little weary about giving the Wii a headset for online games... Because of its phobia of molesters... I think Before you can use the headset (if they make one...) on any online game they should make you enter a parental code... They should also make parents more aware of thier kids using the headset as well... And add a "Report Abuse" button for potty mouths ;P.

P.S. If they make you register friends before u can talk to them like they did on the DS I'm not even gonna buy it when it comes out :mad5: ...

Nintendo are too busy worring about saving the ears of inosensce, I really see a headset coming but it will be restricted to friend codes.

I can see what nintendo tried to do with friend codes, alot of internet child abuse has been going on, whats happened is there trying to create a "Abuse free zone" and all the "hardcore" gamers are bitching about it, personnaly it doesent worry me because i have a few mates with WII's.

Nintendo have done alotta stupid things:
1. Making your "profile" online be your console/game that really sux, fair enough 1 code per WII but another code for the game seriously.
2. Nintendo refusing to make a HDD, they have stressed the point that theres no need cause you can re-download your VC games etc.
3. No DVD/CD playback, no this isnt a big thing but its a very nice extra, you doesent like listening to music while playing a game
4. There too busy working on there WII series of games (Sports, play, fitness etc), comeon use that money in better places, sure they sell but are they more then "pack in games"?
5. Think of a new series, im getting abit old for mario now, its the same colorful kiddy stuff over and over again.

Theres plenty more but thats enough for now ;p

Can you plug your iPod into your wii via usb to mute the sound and play your own tunes while playing. I know xbox can do this but not sure about wii. I think it's not possible on wii, but making sure.

davortech said:
Can you plug your iPod into your wii via usb to mute the sound and play your own tunes while playing. I know xbox can do this but not sure about wii. I think it's not possible on wii, but making sure.

No. and that totally sucks. I want to listen to some metal, while i'm dominating Gumba's with Starbits and stomping on them damnit! Ah well, its not that big a deal.

I just want a freaking headset so i can communicate with people while we do co-op or capture the flag or whatever. I don't know if some gamers are aware of this, but if you're tired of hearing someone trash talk you, there is a MUTE option. You CAN ignore them. what a concept. can you feel the sarcasm dripping from my text? Nintendo can still be kid friendly even with a headset. The MUTE option is relevant. I used it dozens of times while playing Socom II. it worked. No more 11 year olds trying to get under my skin by telling me how much i suck, as i consistenly killed them every round.

nintendo needs to stop the kid friendly crap because the youngest age of kids wh own a wii is 11years old not 3, 11 and I THINK NITENDO NEEDS TO THINK OF A BETTER METHOD BEFORE THEY LOSE THEIR CORE AUDIENCE.

Of course 3 year olds don't own it. It's their parents >_>

We're in the minority I believe now... Casual IS the core audience now.

Moose said:
I just want a freaking headset so i can communicate with people while we do co-op or capture the flag or whatever. I don't know if some gamers are aware of this, but if you're tired of hearing someone trash talk you, there is a MUTE option. You CAN ignore them. what a concept. can you feel the sarcasm dripping from my text? Nintendo can still be kid friendly even with a headset. The MUTE option is relevant. I used it dozens of times while playing Socom II. it worked. No more 11 year olds trying to get under my skin by telling me how much i suck, as i consistenly killed them every round.

Hah, Same here, I played SOCOM II and I used the mute button alot... Even know thier the same age as me thier still annoying:yesnod:

Dayoh said:
Nintendo are too busy worring about saving the ears of inosensce, I really see a headset coming but it will be restricted to friend codes.

I can see what nintendo tried to do with friend codes, alot of internet child abuse has been going on, whats happened is there trying to create a "Abuse free zone" and all the "hardcore" gamers are bitching about it, personnaly it doesent worry me because i have a few mates with WII's.

Nintendo have done alotta stupid things:
1. Making your "profile" online be your console/game that really sux, fair enough 1 code per WII but another code for the game seriously.
2. Nintendo refusing to make a HDD, they have stressed the point that theres no need cause you can re-download your VC games etc.
3. No DVD/CD playback, no this isnt a big thing but its a very nice extra, you doesent like listening to music while playing a game
4. There too busy working on there WII series of games (Sports, play, fitness etc), comeon use that money in better places, sure they sell but are they more then "pack in games"?
5. Think of a new series, im getting abit old for mario now, its the same colorful kiddy stuff over and over again.

Theres plenty more but thats enough for now ;p

yeah im not tired of mario but didnt nintendo promise new franchises? come on. and no wii sports and wii fit dont count as franchises, nintendo.

yeah im not tired of mario but didnt nintendo promise new franchises?

Your tired of mario or not?
Anyway, i like mario ill prolly get galaxy but really im almost 19...
hmm i can see nintendo's big Xmas game WII party LOL, they do a spinoff on the "WII" "franchise" or how about WII Kart.

Dayoh said:
Your tired of mario or not?
Anyway, i like mario ill prolly get galaxy but really im almost 19...

So? I'm 19. I still went out and bought SMG. it made me feel like i was a little kid again :) i love mario. and because i'm older, i find the game a lot easier to accomplish than when i played Mario64 back way back when. Yes, i know they're two different games but they play about the same which is totally fine. I love it, it's fun.

Back