Suggestion.. please read first.

theangelwing

Gamer_4_Jesus
Mar 11, 2007
San Diego, CA
Wii Online Code
5902-8435-1391-5947
I know this would go in the Site Feedback section. But thought it would be better in the games since its a game forum suggestion. Personally I like to know peoples opinion on all games played on the Wii. And usually go to Gamespot or IGN to know there ratings. But why not give WiiChat more hits and more visits that they deserve?

Maybe by starting a poll system for each game on the Wii (at least new ones or suggested ones) I mean I know what we all think of Barnyard the Game :lol: But just like my Red Steel poll that Prez opened up for me. Its cool for a new guy to cme in here and see how many votes it got and decide from there. And like any other message thread, we leave comments or even a small one paragraph review of the game after our vote?

Now before you slam the idea, if you have nothing nice to say then just drop it. Its just a suggestion to make this grow better. I was a mod for many forums (PSP, Movies, Video Editing etc) and know a good forums when I see one and WiiChat has just gotten my attention. Just trying to help. Thanks

I think if Wii chat were to make a section of ratings based off a mass vote and advertise the site, then more people would definitely start looking to WiiChat for ratings rather than Gamespot. or IGN.

We could do just as good if not better than IGN. I know i would rather come to a board to get a general consensus rather than going right to IGN.

If it was up to me, I think the moderators have left this place rot, its a absolute ***** to read.

Each game should have their own individual thread; example - "Excite Truck Discussion - All Posts Here" thats how it should be and make each one a poll 1-10 choices of your rating.

It's horrible on here, everything is repeated and it's impossible to find what you're looked for. Each time a new piece of news happens theres a **** load of posts all going on about the same thing. You've almost frightened me off from visiting here because it's such a chore and hassle.

Well sparc that s could be the mods fault or just noobs here posting the same over and over. But that is just because they don't use the search button. But if we were to use the search button ALL the time then might as wel be a Google site. A forum is to discuss things ad sometimes repetitive things. Some subjects get old and forgotten until a new guys comes and asks the question then that question helps 10 other new guys as well and brings more traffic and more movement to the forums. My only initial suggestion was about game ratings, thats all.

sparc said:
If it was up to me, I think the moderators have left this place rot, its a absolute ***** to read.

Each game should have their own individual thread; example - "Excite Truck Discussion - All Posts Here" thats how it should be and make each one a poll 1-10 choices of your rating.

It's horrible on here, everything is repeated and it's impossible to find what you're looked for. Each time a new piece of news happens theres a **** load of posts all going on about the same thing. You've almost frightened me off from visiting here because it's such a chore and hassle.

I was thinking the same thing today. It hit me as funny that there were sub forums for TP and Red Steel, but none other. That would definatley clear up repeating threads a little.

Yea, and while the mods here dont comment more the worse it looks. Where r u guys?

Back