ShadowElliot

Diamond: Chimchar Wanter
Oct 24, 2006
Somewhere...
Wii Online Code
4516-7171-4215-0805
Anything you like about the game?
Anything you hate?

Anything you want Nintendo should have added?
Anything you want Nintendo to take away?

Anything easy? Hard?

Make as many suggestions as you can?

Release your happiness or anger on this thread?

I think that the temples were too short and the bosses were too easy. But I like the spinner and ball and chain weapons. I also think it was cool how everything got a cosmetic upgrade. You could tell what certain enemies were, but they looked so much better.

Ok, nice suggestions.

The Ball and chain is like a spoiler for me, but its not because i dont know where it is...DONT TELL ME!

ShadowElliot said:
Ok, nice suggestions.

The Ball and chain is like a spoiler for me, but its not because i dont know where it is...DONT TELL ME!
if you started a thread like this, expect people who finished the game to tell spoilers. i havent finished it, but im fairly far.

It seems more like a remake of Ocarina of Time so far to me, other than the whole twilight part. But the temples and bosses are alike. I was hoping for a brand new experience.

It is amazing how freaking huge the game is, though. Just when you think you've reached the maximum distance of the game, it just stretches further.

:thumbsup: just an upgrade from OoT, it feels like it too with better graphics awesome gameplay

Yeah ive finished the game and its great with the upgrades on enemies like the Skulltulas look like actual spiders and everything, my favorite item would have to be the ball and chain too,.

I don't know if anyone else had this problem, but when I tried to climb vines, I had trouble going sideways from up and down, or vice-versa. Like something was wrong with the control stick.

Back