sun key on the phantom hourglass

mad1234

WiiChat Member
Oct 9, 2006
Wii world
i have the sun key & have gone back to the big round door with the sun symbol on it in the dungeon which saps you & it keeps telling me toplace the location on the map & the door will open for the holder of the sun key. but i already got the key:sad:so i don't know what to do with it. can anyone help PLLLEEEEAAASSSEEE!!!!:mad2:

you should just take the key to the door and it'll open and take you to the temple...maybe try saving and turn your game off and then back on...

do you have to have the key in you hand or does just possessing it work cos it won't let me in & i'm getting sick if going through that dungeon again & again & again:sick:

Well if you have the Sun key , go to the Island where the travelers hideout is.
There is a door with the sun key on it.
Just press on it and it will open.

Oh and if you want to get the Green symbol on the sea chart, then just press on the sea chart , open the southwestern chart.
The old map should be on the top screen and the sea chart on the touch screen.
And now close the Ds ( Do not turn off ) and the symbol will be copied on the seachart.

i got the green symbol on the map no problem then i sailed to it & got the chest with the key in. then i went to the travellers hideout & opened that door without any trouble.
it's when i go through the dungeon on mercay island & i eventually come to the door & it won't open:wtf: i can't figure out why. maybe i forgot to do something but i'm going nuts:crazy:

DOH!!
i think i'm at the wrong dungeon
should i be at the one with the 3 statues with laser eyes?

thanks for the help Ness & Jan22 i was looking in the wrong place. found the way in the temple with the statues

Back