Sunday Wiis

Chunk

WiiCrazy
Nov 26, 2006
Is there any places that anyone has confirmed will have wiis tomorrow?

If not where is the best place to camp out in hopes of obtaining a wii?

Call you local best buy and see if they are getting any in, they wont hold one for you but atleast you will no were to camp at.

Why does everyone ask this same stupid question over and over?

I think the general consensus is that stores aren't holding them for Sunday ads anymore. As soon as the trucks bring them in the stockers shelve them. At this point you must just get lucky to get one.

best buy is out they already got some this week and sold them.

I am looking for a place someone else has confirmed near them so I can try and get them to confirm so I can, like you said, camp out there.

I already called my local Bestbuy and they said no Wii shipments tomorrow but they will get PS3 shipments. When I asked about the Wii they said maybe Monday and someone else said "The Sunday after next."

From what I have heard Target restocks the Wii every 2 days.

Gamestop will not let out info about shipments for fear of people camping out.

do you know the last time target got some? or is i different for every store?

Chunk said:

Every store has a different time. It's just whenever the trucker can get there based upong traffic, weather, distance to travel from warehouse, etc.

Chunk said:

My store got them yesterday but only got 9. I went today and they said they would more then likely have a shipment tomorrow when they open or around 10AM. Thats personally my best bet.

They open at 8am and I'll see if there is some holding deal I can strike up with some guy. If not then I will head to Gamestop and peek through the window to see if they have some Wii set up.

cowbell1 said:
From what I have heard Target restocks the Wii every 2 days.

Thank you, they weren't saying anything before but when I called and asked if this was true they said they might get one late tonight (after closing) and to call or be there first thing in the morning to find out.

Thats good for me to know also that it might be true. I wanted to do out today and they had none but then I heard that and I about shat myself.

TARGET HERE I COME!

yeah well i went to target like 3 weeks ago to get a wii and waited in line for a long while. i was 13th in line out of 18 positions for wii .in the morning they said they only had 12:sad: so you should watch out for, "under the counter sales". Although that was just my target so you should be fine

better go campout at best buy, they will never tell you they are getting any the day before... I got mine on Sun Dec 16th and I called the day before and they said no. I went to best buy and camped out and was #15 in line.

However, the ad was in the early Sunday paper that Saturday... does your local paper come out with the early Sunday edition on Saturday afternoon?

The ad said guaranteed minimum 15 -- they had 21 the next morning

Back