Sunrise & Sunset

gameking2006

WiiChat Member
Jul 16, 2006
Wii Online Code
2854-2598-5588-7883
Anyone besides me notice that the sun rises in the West and sets in the east in Twilight Princess lol.:confused:

You can look at the map to figure out direction, hello, it's a map.
As for the reverse, you can blame Nintendo for that one. They mirrored the game when porting it to Wii. Everything that was left is right, including Link's preferred hand.

how don't u know lol. ^ is north, > is east, V is south, and < is west. and in twilight princess it comes up in the west and sets in the east which is backwards in real life.

Gymdawg said:
As for the reverse, you can blame Nintendo for that one. They mirrored the game when porting it to Wii. Everything that was left is right, including Link's preferred hand.

Wow thats really weird. Didnt know that.

btw i love v for vendetta too :D

Gymdawg said:
they didnt mirror everything. all they did was mirror link to make him right handed because most people are right handed and it would be weird for you to swing the wiimote in your right hand and links left hand to swing and for you to do the sheild jab with your left hand and links right hand to move

I heard they mirrored all world as well. I could've sworn I read somewhere that all left turns became right turns, et cetera.

it wouldnt really mess anything up if they did that but i dont think they would do that. seems like it would be more work

wiicanchangetheworld said:
Its not funny.....
Do you have a brain?
Nah j/k :)

10L , N0 1 dO|\|7 !!1!on3!

Let me rephrase, I dont see why this is significant, and why it warrants the creation of this thread.

It's nothing significant. I was just pointing it out, becuz i noticed it and was confused.

Mitch2025 said:
it wouldnt really mess anything up if they did that but i dont think they would do that. seems like it would be more work

They did mirror the whole game, it says so in the 2nd from last game vid review. I say 2nd from last but if you go to it on Gamestop, it may appear as the last.
The two guys who demonstrated the controls for Wii live on stage at E3 are the ones being interviewed and they state the mirrored effect, and how right turns become left, etc.

Yes, I read about that yesterday somewhere, the mirrored the entire game, everything. Because they were saying that they couldn't wait to see what it was like in the Gamecube game when everything was the other way around.

Blips said:
10L , N0 1 dO|\|7 !!1!on3!

Let me rephrase, I dont see why this is significant, and why it warrants the creation of this thread.
The sun rises in the East and sets in the West, but in TP its the opposite.
Its because its mirrored, I know :)

Back