Sunshine

Eddienoteddy

mii love wii
Feb 13, 2007
CT
Wii Online Code
1656-4947-1080-8284
hey do you think i should buy this game? there was never a huge promotion for it like there was for Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Galaxy, i am under the impression it was rushed by the developers and the gameplay is lacking fundamental Mario everything...anyone have a worthwhile opinion?

Eddienoteddy said:
hey do you think i should buy this game? there was never a huge promotion for it like there was for Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Galaxy, i am under the impression it was rushed by the developers and the gameplay is lacking fundamental Mario everything...anyone have a worthwhile opinion?

It is definantly worth the money. Its such a great game. I bought it back in the fall and enjoyed it a lot. It was one of the funnest Mario games I've ever played. Definantly get it, the only thing that is somewhat annoying is the camera angles, but other than that it is a very very good game. Especially if you've never played it I would suggest getting it.

It definitely has nothing on Mario 64, but it's still a great incarnation of the Mario series and is one of the best games on Gamecube. It takes a while to adjust to the radical water cannon gimmick but once you're past that you'll enjoy it.

Super Mario Sunshine was excellent.
It's definitely worth the 20 bucks now.
It's a Players Choice game now so you can find it cheap.
or even cheaper if you buy it used for like 15.

I loved Super Mario Sunshine.

Not as much as Super Mario 64, but an extremely close second. (I wonder why all our greatest games are coming from the N64 (Except Smash Brothers. I like Melee. ))

I'd say worth 20 bucks.

Its a good game, but once you've played it for the first few months it gets a little bit boring...but still its worth it.

it was an alright game, but i dont know why you would want to buy old gamecube games when it is the wii's time. I would just stick to wii stuff for know.

Byuakuya said:
Its a great game. Its not as good as Mario 64, in my opinion, but its a great game nonetheless.

Yeah Sunshine's got absolutely nothing on Mario 64, but Sunshine is still a great great game. Very fun and entertaining.

Back