Super Duper HD! Neato!

chase

Say wha'!? ...Oh.
Nov 26, 2006
Yeah so I'm sitting here watching SNL in HD and was thinking... what's next? I don't get how it can get anymore clearer. Is this the clearest it's gonna get? Is the end of TV innovations over now, until holograms and see-through screens come around? Are TV's never going to be cheap again!? Was it okay to eat that guacomole dip I found under the couch!? Was it my fault that my grandma made Britney Spears shave her head!?!? That last one was confirmed a 'yes', but...

What does everyone else think?

HD is ****, i think the qulaity is ****ing BALLs, i've been in the shops, watched the demo's watched sky HD, i still think it's balls *and yes i have a HDTV, it can get better*

Your Grandma made B.S Shave her head? WTF!!!!

And I do think we could get better. HDTV is good but I think we can get bigger and even Clearer TV's yet.

Gaz said:
HD is ****, i think the qulaity is ****ing BALLs, i've been in the shops, watched the demo's watched sky HD, i still think it's balls *and yes i have a HDTV, it can get better*

in stores the sources are split, therefore degrading the quality... have you ever watched an HD-DVD or HD movie? it is awesome

i hope hd will improve
my neighbor has it and when we go over to his house it makes a huge difference compared to my tv

First time i got my HDTV, i was like "HOLY #$%^!!". Regular TV was nothing compared to this. There is already some sort a Higher HD, saw it somewhere on the web about some tv in development that has a higher resolution. HD is amazing btw :D

I think hollograms are gonna be rubbish.. think about it you just going to be able to see right though it, that's not going to be realistic at all

Gaz said:
you probably have a 480p or just talk non since or you really dont have a hdtv amd are just saying that because wii barely supports hd
but yah it can get better, and it will

They have a Hologram Computer monitor.
I could definitely see a Hologram TV in the near future.

mr_resi said:
the next thing were goign to get will have a higher resoulution than real life.
Yeah, that doesn't really make sense...

P.S. HD doesn't suck. Seeing a show in full 720 or 1080 is really amazing. It also depends on what kind of TV you have, plasma I think is the best kind that at least you can somewhat afford, and those ones at the stores don't even always play HD video. Yeah and splitting defiantely affects the quality. Unless you're watching an HD show or movie, it "sucks balls"... Lol. My directv on my 32" LCD looks like crap because I don't have an HD reciever. Just because you have an HD tv doesn't mean everything you watch is going to be crisp & clear. At all. When I watch a non-HD show on my LCD, it actually looks WORSE than the other TV's in my house. That's why I HAD to get a component cable for my Xbox...

Last edited:
Back