Super Happy Hyper Australia Wii Board! Of Dooom

nkbswe5

nkbswe5. RLY!
Jun 27, 2006
Not in America
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
This is for Aussie people, due to confusion of prices and facts on other boards. Like the UK one I just read talking about Toys 'r' Us, and $500 bundle.

...Where can we get special offers in Australia? EB Games are pretty hopeless ;-_-

ok you can preorder at toys r us and get a free game at launch and also at myers and you get six hundred dollars worth of coupons and gameswizard and eb you can preorder with the normal trade your sould for extra three dollars of type thing and that basically it that i know of

i hate the Aussie Price!!!!!

P.S. You might find me saying things like this on other threads; HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

P.P.S. Call me the Aussie price hater!!!

Sam Harris said:
ok you can preorder at toys r us and get a free game at launch and also at myers and you get six hundred dollars worth of coupons and gameswizard and eb you can preorder with the normal trade your sould for extra three dollars of type thing and that basically it that i know of

Wilko21 said:
Damn it! Why did i pre order at EB games! Does anybody know how i can cancel lol?
I pre ordered my Wii at EB and they said they would match any other pre order deal so find out who has the best deal and front them with it, free game at least, unless Toys R Us call Wii Sports the free game!

Damn it! Why did i pre order at EB games! Does anybody know how i can cancel lol?

I just ask them to cancel, no money back from what i know but use it as store credit. Woosh!

Well, I am super mega happy hyperly not going to preorder, im going to wait for Toys 'R' Us to have one of their 'special offers' a week or 2 after release, where-as you get a game, extra control and coupons for $450 or something.

Yesh!

With the Toys 'R' Us thing, looks like we can choose our games. But we know the Toys R Us people LIE alot. I asked and the guy said 'You can choose out of a selection I THINK', so he really didnt know either :p

I was told on another forum, a guy rang head office at TRU and you do get another free game ontop of wii sports. Hopefully the TRU that I pre-ordered at will be doing a midnight launch!

i called up the toys r us in canberra asking if they will have a midnight launch thing and they said no so that cancels my plans

Here in Brissy, I asked the Sunnybank store if they or the city store would be doing a midnight release, and he said that they might do one if they get enough pre-orders for it. The city store had about 30 a few weeks back, and Sunnybank had about 20, so it doesn't seem to be all that popular for pre-orders so far. We can only wait and see.

Right now, I am more interested in when they get the prices for their controllers so I can pre-order some of them. That's the most important thing.

Back