super luigi galaxy

Nights

WiiChat Member
Jan 1, 2008
my friend tells me he has beat the game and has luigi he says its cool because luigi can jump higher and a whole bunch of other cool stuff is this if it is can someone tell plz and thank you

Last edited:
Nights said:
my friend tells me he has beat the game and has luigi he says its cool because luigi can jump higher and a whole bunch of other cool stuff is this if it is can someone tell plz and thank you
Yes. Once you collect all 120 stars and defeat Bowser again then you can play as Luigi who has different abilities to Mario.

Honestly I don't like SMG, I'd prefer to play Super Mario Bros. on the SNES using VC.

oh and you don't like super mario galaxy theres well people have their opionion

Last edited:
imo SMG was descent.(not my favorite Mario game but very creative) I just think ppl give a little more hype then what its worth because its a Mario game. But the play as Luigi easter egg sounds pretty sweet. Thanks for the info.

Super Mario Galaxy is one of the best games ever...and i is the best game of the year 2007......if you haven't played from the begin until the end you can't say if it's good or not..

Well I found the game easy, apart from the Dare Devil Comet run to kill the Bouldergeist, I died several times on that. =(

Back