super luigi galaxy

man this game was so easy to me and my friend can't do any purple coin comets, or thats what he claims I don't think he's tried them . Although they did make one or 2 or 5 tops commets hard like the dare devil comet for melty molten or ghostly galaxy. P.S. i think tHat Luigi does have some dissavanteages but has lots of attavanageslike mailtoad will some times gaive u 20 1-ups or funny parts like Luigi saves Luigi :lol: and on speady comets its easier to run and some times u can do a high backflip and skip some parts so u can save times like u can landin the star thingy he's awesome!

Nights said:
i was just kidding
well mabey u should keep your coments to your self (i know what u put b4 u edited it) i know u were just joking but that was still hurtfull and i think he has no problem. i don't like nights games people might think i have a problem or mabey halo

No no no...Nights was right the first time. If you don't like SMG, there is something wrong with you. Probably the fact that you're trying to be different, but thats just me.

I mean come on...being 1 out of 100 or 200 people that doesn't like something is one thing. Being 1 out of 1000 people that doesn't like something is just stupid.

Listen here Lots of people don't like Mario Galaxy But THey have no problem so just back off of him! and so what i don't like yu gi oh stuff or gum that doen't make me have a prob!

Why don't you guys stop being immature and get back on topic?

I played SMG at a friends house and enjoyed Luigi more than Mario.

I like the jump higher aspect of him. Still haven't bought the game though :sad:.

Back