Super Mario 128

i hope there is a pic of it here somewhere (not done attachments before).
But as you can see, the place where the 128 marios were is curved; just like the worlds of super mario galaxy. Perhaps mario 128 was the idea for a world/ level inside galaxy/ simply the idea of this game. Who knows?

You can never trust what nintendo say, they could bring back this idea in a few years time, it may be completely forgotten. Perhaps it was just a good way of getting people like us to start speculating....

Attachments

• mario 128.jpg
    mario 128.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 715
Last edited:
cant be a sequel anymore, because back then when bits werent so high and they accutaly told us how many were in system (n64 had 64.hesnse the name) the Mario 128 was a true sequel only for gamecube since gamecube had 128 bits

Super Mario 128 was a game Nintendo made where they put a bunch of possible ideas for Super Mario Galaxy.....so pretty much it was a way of brainstorming for Super Mario Galaxy....(whch is the sequel to Super Mario 64 i think)

God knows. probably not. I mean, in the sence that it's a 3-d mario game, and no doubt the same bowser 'nicking peach story, it will be similar, but i doubt there will be any connections between galaxy and 64 that can't be seen between any other two mario platform games.

What The F*** Was That All About!?

All I Heard Out Of That Video Was,"YIPPEE!" ANd, "YAHOO!" And that Annoying COin Sound...:wtf:

Yeah, it also means that the N64 had 64 bits and they named the game Mario 64 also, Mario 128 was going to be the name of Galaxy because the Wii has a 128 bit. To answer your question that, no, its the sequel to Mario Sunshine.

mario games shouldn't even have sequals its not like the next game will gave a broader storyline then the last which will answer some of the riddles left behind in the last storyline and its not like your continuing a adventure and continuing a storyline, the princess gets kidnapped you save her blah blah no need for sequals lol I just hope its a good game as I'd love to play a good mario game at launch I had to wait ages to play a good platformer on the GC

Back