Super Mario 64 or Mario Kart 64??

Super Mario 64 if you like to play games solo.

Mario Kart was one of the greatest games of all time to play with friends, but playing against the computer gets kind of boring.

I'd have to agree, I have both.. on both consoles... I bought Mario Kart 64 first, as it is easily one of my fav. games of all time... But the Controls do not get close to touching playing it on a N64 IMO.

I have not played Mario 64 on the VC yet.. so I dont know how those controls will feel. Allthough I'll say if you can do multiplayer, go Mariokart as you'll have fun for endless hours, I can play one player jump into a quick game kill 30 minutes and have fun. If you like pick up and play games that don't require days of your time, MK64 for the win. If you want an amazing fun 1 player adventure, Mario 64... I'm sure you can still get about 1/3 of the way through mario 64 in a day if you play it... its great fun too... either way not a loss!

super mario 64 has really good gameplay and lasts a while but i've never played mario cart so i'd go with super mario 64

super mario 64 if you dont have a sibling or a friend to play with, if you do then definately mario kart

One thing I don't like about MK64 is that everything comes unlocked! So there is really no point in playing it to me... I don't like the 3d game play of Mario 64 though, I bought Super Mario World!

I would get both, but if i had to pick one it depends. If you want a good single player game then get Mario 64 but if you have friends over i would get Mario Kart 64 as it is really fun! It was too tough for me to decied so i got both!!

Chewtoy said:
One thing I don't like about MK64 is that everything comes unlocked! So there is really no point in playing it to me...

That really was disappointing, I felt kind of ripped off by that. :/ That and you can't race your shadow. Only thing that game is good for on VC is multiplayer.

Back