Super Mario 64 or Super Mario DS?

joe_duffy

Wii gamer, 360 gamer
Jan 8, 2007
United Kingdom
Wii Online Code
2755-2722-6827-0320
What game would u rather play on and what game do u like better out of Super Mario 64 and Super Mario DS?

I think Super Mario 64 better cause its original and on the DS version they put all the cast in and when u play on it, it doesnt feel as good as playing Mario 64. I would much rather play on Mario 64 then Mario DS.

I myself would have gotten SMDS but I got 64 on the wii and beat it. It's an amazing game but I would have liked more characters

If I missed playing n64 mario 64.
But i usualy play the newer one for ds because it has better graphics and more characters.

joe_duffy said:
What game would u rather play on and what game do u like better out of Super Mario 64 and Super Mario DS?

I think Super Mario 64 better cause its original and on the DS version they put all the cast in and when u play on it, it doesnt feel as good as playing Mario 64. I would much rather play on Mario 64 then Mario DS.

I think I get what you are saying......I enjoy the new additions, but I find the feel is off and I am not enjoying playing a big game on a small screen. :cool: It's sometimes hard to get a decent view to pull off tricks.

I like the 64 version. I liked being able to go metal mario. Plus since you could only be mario it seemed more of a claustrophobic scenario and pulled you more into the action.

However, even though the DS is smaller than a controller, I found the controls on the DS easier to handle. On the 64 i couldn't get nearly as many stars as I've gotten on the DS. I have all but 1 and it's friggin annoying because it's one of the ones where all you have to do is get 100 coins. But they're so scarce on the friggin level and that it makes it hard.

Back