Super Mario All-Stars

BluRayPSP

TF2 Best Characters
Jul 7, 2009
Arkansas
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Does anyone think Nintendo is taking advantage of people? They're selling a enhanced version of Super Mario Bros. 1-3 plus Lost Levels for $30. Those games cost $21 over the Shop channel, so they are just selling a CD. Does this make any sense to do that?

Not really? Although the 25th anniversary edition is flying out of the malls.

Well I'm about to buy it. I already played All-Stars when I was a child. I'm looking forward to the soundtrack of all Mario games and the history book.

PS: Since school started I can't reply fast on your messages. Could you also send me your Mii? Anyways have fun with Metroid Prime 3.

You can get a SNES and a copy of Allstars for less.

Heck even a NES with copy's of the Marios for probably less

Maybe they are taking advantage, have read that the book is more like a leaflet, and the CD is just of 20 minutes of duration o_O, Nintendo could have done so much better, Considering a 25 year anniversary doesn't happen everyday.

20 MINUTES!!! OF AN 80 MINUTE DISC!!! Talk about wasteful! Hell add A Super Mario Galaxy Deluxe Disc that contains Galaxy 1 & 2 on single DVD Disc.

They wont do that.
Galaxy is on the console. Maybe if it was the other Marios that you cant go out and buy off the self

I think $20-$15 would have been reasonable. I can understand those that cannot DL buying it, but do they want to spend $30 on old Games?

The ones that collect games?
The words "Collection"
That its Mario and there are people out there that buy anything with him in it

Does anyone think Nintendo is taking advantage of people? They're selling a enhanced version of Super Mario Bros. 1-3 plus Lost Levels for $30. Those games cost $21 over the Shop channel, so they are just selling a CD. Does this make any sense to do that?
Its a collectors addition so I don't see anything wrong with it.

They should have launched with enhanced graphics, like the NSMBW, for a "new" experience I said, maybe it would cost more, but it is Mario, Is not like nobody is going to buy it!

Well, the red Wii comes with New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Motion Plus Wiimote, and an integrated Super Mario Bros. game that has blocks saying "25" and it's all for the same price of 199.99 why don't you guys complain about that?

They should have launched with enhanced graphics, like the NSMBW, for a "new" experience I said, maybe it would cost more, but it is Mario, Is not like nobody is going to buy it!

It has enhanced graphics up to snes & for $30 i consider it a steal since in 5 years it gonna be worth over $100 sealed most likely

It has enhanced graphics up to snes & for $30 i consider it a steal since in 5 years it gonna be worth over $100 sealed most likely

Unlikely.
Theres to meant of them out there. Games that go up in value are usually the hardest to get hold of

Unlikely.
Theres to meant of them out there. Games that go up in value are usually the hardest to get hold of

If it's sealed in 5 years i say yes, even if there are so many sealed ones then people will still want to scalp them or they'll wait another 5 years to gain a reasonable profit.

Only idiots buy sealed games and keep them that way.
I say they wont.
You can seal a turd, but in the end all you got is **** in a bag,
Nobody wants a shitty bag

Back