Super Mario All-Stars

Well, the red Wii comes with New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Motion Plus Wiimote, and an integrated Super Mario Bros. game that has blocks saying "25" and it's all for the same price of 199.99 why don't you guys complain about that?

$200 for an actual Game, plus Wii Sports, A Wiimote with built-in Motion Plus. What does XBOX 360 or Playstation 3 offer after buying a system (NOTHING)? You understand Why we're not complaining about the 25th Edition Wii?

@Everyone,
I just feel the lack of Material placed on the Disc is not worth the $30. I can see why its limited edition because its not worth it, unless there is a reasonable price drop. I'm shocked at how many have bought it already at the $30 price range. Save 20 more dollars and buy a BIGGER game.

Last edited:
Only idiots buy sealed games and keep them that way.
I say they wont.
You can seal a turd, but in the end all you got is **** in a bag,
Nobody wants a shitty bag

Your missing the big picture, like pokemon-

Attachments

• 340x_it_shits_money.jpg
    340x_it_shits_money.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 170
And Pokemon games never go for large amounts of money and loose value faster than a open bottle of whiskey

And Pokemon games never go for large amounts of money and loose value faster than a open bottle of whiskey

in america pokemon dosen't ever get price drop unless its 2 version behind the latest, example: pokemon diamond & pearl from 2007 cost 34.99 at release & i was at gamestop like 15 minutes ago & its still 34.99 new. Heres a example of pokemon making a 3rd party a profit; my brother Noah traded his yugioh god cards "fakes" for a sealed copy of green version the import from japan anyways sometime last year he sold it for 89 bucks. Well heres my point; people dont seem to care about how much they buy something atleast where i'm at they dont "although stupid" they want what they want & are willing to pay top dollar. But that's only like 50% of people i know. Obviously their are people looking for the best deal "<-- i'm one of these" . I'm rambaling on about mostly people i know "not the whole usa".

Pokémon Diamond & Pearl version sell for $19.99 (£12.82) over here where I'm at. Who would want to pay $34.99 (£22.45) on a game with creatures that speak by saying their name several thousand times while other creatures magically understand it?

Pokémon Diamond & Pearl version sell for $19.99 (£12.82) over here where I'm at. Who would want to pay $34.99 (£22.45) on a game with creatures that speak by saying their name several thousand times while other creatures magically understand it?

Apparently the majority of people since its grossed over 15 billion "the pokemon franchise" not just kids too. Who would want to play a fat plumber always rescuing the princess "me & most people thats who". Your missing my point & i forgot it too so i'll back check what it was.

Alright guys. So I guess I agree about the advantage thing. The CD (20 minutes thing) kinda shocked me o_O. Anyhow I couldn't find the freaking game. I know that it's limited, but damn. I went to like 10 electronic and game stores. Kinda sucks, I really want that game. The prize doesn't mather so much.

Well forget the prize, if it´s going to raise, if it´s going to fall, etc. I just think the game is not worth of the 25 anniversary of SUPER MARIO BROS (so remember is Luigi anniversary too (b^_^)b)

Nintendo may release more on a later date, FCB10, so you need to cool you Jets and think if you really want to spend $30 on it.

Nintendo may release more on a later date, FCB10, so you need to cool you Jets and think if you really want to spend $30 on it.

if your saying that to me there are no jets to be cooled since i'm only putting out my opinion in a politically correct manner. it may seem i'm maybe frustrated or something but most people misinterpret my emotion behind the keyboard. If your not talking to me disregard that statement.

Nintendo may release more on a later date, ← [comma] FCB10 [comma] → , so you need to cool you Jets and think if you really want to spend $30 on it.

if your saying that to me [No] there are no jets to be cooled since i'm only putting out my opinion in a politically correct manner [Agree]. it may seem i'm maybe frustrated or something but most people misinterpret my emotion behind the keyboard [or mine]. If your not talking to me disregard that statement [I can't help that].

Look at the sentence above and notice the politically correct way of inserting a name (Nickname/Username) in a sentence of a person they are directing it toward, Prinplup.

Last edited:
Well, just read the game is sold out in the USA, and Nintendo is analizing the possibility of make more money of it releasing more copies, also read that some people are selling it in e-bay, between 60 to 80 dollars!

Nintendo may release more on a later date, ← [comma] FCB10 [comma] → , so you need to cool you Jets and think if you really want to spend $30 on it.

if your saying that to me [No] there are no jets to be cooled since i'm only putting out my opinion in a politically correct manner [Agree]. it may seem i'm maybe frustrated or something but most people misinterpret my emotion behind the keyboard [or mine]. If your not talking to me disregard that statement [I can't help that].

Look at the sentence above and notice the politically correct way of inserting a name (Nickname/Username) in a sentence of a person they are directing it toward, Prinplup.

well commas cut sentences off so it would have been less mistakeable to use forum style such as @??

Then that is not freedom of speech now is it, @Prinplup.

20 MINUTES!!! OF AN 80 MINUTE DISC!!! Talk about wasteful! Hell add A Super Mario Galaxy Deluxe Disc that contains Galaxy 1 & 2 on single DVD Disc.

My 6-year old son LOVES that music CD that came with All Stars. We turn it on and he and his 2-year old sister dance their way through the house. It's good entertainment for me and the missus.

Back