Super Mario Bros. beaten?

I had the same problem. I don't remember exactly what all the menu options say, but from the Wii main menu, go to the Settings menu, then to the memory settings. Somewhere there is VC memory options and from there you can delete or reset (I can't remember which it says) the memory for Super Mario Bros or any of your other VC games. Then it will be back to normal until you beat it again.

Hope this helps.

I think powering down the Wii console completely did it for me (red light on console).

I know that mine cleared itself eventually; I certainly didn't take any special steps.

I kept beating it on "hard mode" in vain in hopes it would reset myself. :lol:

I know if you're in any virtual console game and you power off like SuperH said, it clears the save state in the system. When I'm playing SMB, I usually turn off the system from the remote, then start the system back up rather than resetting or going back to the Wii menu from within SMB. The only reason is just cuz I like going into the game and having it start right at the title just like I'm actually turning the system on, not like it's held on pause since the last time I played. Ice Hockey I leave wherever it is though. It's like a really long time-out.

I have a major mario bros session. I beat the first round then almost beat the second round. but died. a couple of days later tryed it again beat it. it totally reminded me of the old days, it was awesome.

Used warp in 1-2 to get to 4-1. From 4-2 warped to 5-1 and I decided to quit there and play another time, because I forgot where the warp is that gets you to 8-1.

....hmmm well....I kinda suck at that game.....im practicing a lot though....same with the original sonic

iv got it today im on 3-4. but i hate that u cnt save it....

ne1 know how many levels there are?

Go into Wii options > Data Management > Save Data > Wii and click on your SMB block and erase it. It will start from the beginning.

Negative worlds work as well as all the other tricks etc. Just search on google.

Back