Super Mario Galaxy 2

GarethW

WiiChat Member
Aug 12, 2010
new zealand
Hey guys

Anyone know what we're doing wrong on SMG2. We keep trying to do it as a 2 player, but can't seem to get the yellow star to appear?? If you have any ideas please let us know, either on here, or on [email protected] :yesnod:

What do you mean not appear? Like when you beat the level its a brown star, or you beat the level and theres no star. Or theres nothing to beat to get a star?

Sorry didn't explain myself too clrearly. At the begining of the game, it says you can play it as a 2 player game, and to do this you point the handset at the screen and press A. It says a yellow/ornage star should appear for the 2nd player, but nothing happens when we do it????

Sorry didn't explain myself too clrearly. At the begining of the game, it says you can play it as a 2 player game, and to do this you point the handset at the screen and press A. It says a yellow/ornage star should appear for the 2nd player, but nothing happens when we do it????

Oh 2 player doesnt work. What i would do is use the 1 player control that works as 2 player. And the 2 player one as 1 player. If its still the same problem...-Sorry

Back