Super Mario Galaxy- best Nintendo game?

My opinion on this game has dropped lower and lower with ever day I wake up. I think it's an extremely repetitive, boring game after the 1st 2 or 3 hours. I played SM64 again (after beating Galaxy), and I played it for a week...didn't even beat it. It was a million times more fun as well. I'll give SMG a 6.5-7/10 because it had good graphics and interesting controls at the beginning of the game.

Look above for my thoughts, however I guarantee you will get many opposing comments from nearly everyone else. How old are you?

hey did SMG get game of the year 'cos i was in the library and reading a hyper mag' about 2007 gaming and i look at the best Wii game section and it had for number 1 metriod prime 3 and galaxy was second.....

Luigi man said:
hey did SMG get game of the year 'cos i was in the library and reading a hyper mag' about 2007 gaming and i look at the best Wii game section and it had for number 1 metriod prime 3 and galaxy was second.....
Depends on which magazine/site you're talking about.

i think its the best game for the wii so far, and possibly the best nintendo. it combines all the good parts of all the mario games into one giant funfest.

real amazing, rented it out today from blockbuster and played it for a while.
so much work were put in this game. i agree as far as the level of difficulty is less challenging than the previous episodes of mario series, however i really enjoy it regardless.

i finally snatched galaxy on friday and i must say the boss fights are the most easiest. the octopus boss is sooooooo easy. the graphics are amazing. i like the queen bee fur shading. very well done.it looks like its almost a 360 game(just my opinion, no bashing please) the concept is very well done with gravity playing an amazing role. when i jumped off of a ledge, the gravity pulled me back and it was so exciting. but alas, it doesnt have something that ocarina of time had: namely dramatic characters,memorable characters and more coolness

Super Mario Galaxy is a really great game, it has kept me entertained so much, so easily. But it for some reason it's number 10 in my top 10 favs.

The best series made by nintendo...Super Smash Bros Series FTW!

Best Nintendo game? that's hilarious. More likely the EASIEST Nintendo game...Sorry, guys, but I think Wario Ware Smooth Moves is better, oh and wait for Brawl and it'll blow Galaxy outta the water.

it is one of the veery best games ive played for a console. all of the marios were great which adds to my love of this i guess. was easy controls to pick up but a still very challenging game in parts.
visually its simply ridiculous, ive replayed stars just to check out everything going on in the background.
the feature of gravity throughout it amazes me how well they made the game, its just awesome to play.

Back