super mario galaxy boss

Ok,mabye we shoul make it our Top 3 hardest Bosses and Why...Or else this Thread should be renamed "Boldergiest Boss"
And I thought Fiery Dino Piranha was hard
Boldergiest Dardevel Comet was VERY Hard
Hmmm..........Bowser is Tricky....you have to have him Ground pound RIGHT on the Lava place....

Last edited:
Nick Atack said:
Ok,mabye we shoul make it our Top 3 hardest Bosses and Why...Or else this Thread should be renamed "Boldergiest Boss"
And I thought Fiery Dino Piranha was hard
Boldergiest Dardevel Comet was VERY Hard
Hmmm..........Bowser is Tricky....you have to have him Ground pound RIGHT on the Lava place....

Yes I know Bowser is hard, just getting to him is difficult LOL.:lol:

the petey pirahna with the tail on fire during daredevil comet. i beat him aftrer 2 tries, but he was the hardest out of the rest.

The bosses weren't that hard, but I found that the level where you have to run down the sinking building upside down and backwards was the hardest. It took me an hour to do it.

i kicked all the bosses asses:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :arf: :arf: :hand: :hand:

cowzuvdoom said:
The hardest was the goomba! It was soooooo hard i still cant kill a goomba because its hard to jump on there heads and i cant:mad5:

Dude he's not that hard the only hard thing is getting that high.

cowzuvdoom said:
ya i mean isnt he just sooo hard i mean it like trying to write your name its just beyond all hardness.:sick:
:lol: Ha Ha.....well I guess that my name is KINDA hard to write:)shifty: )
...You mean the Giant Goomba or the Normal Goomba...cause I can literally beat any of those in less than a Secend....lets forget about the Goomba,OK?

Nick Atack said:
:lol: Ha Ha.....well I guess that my name is KINDA hard to write:)shifty: )
...You mean the Giant Goomba or the Normal Goomba...cause I can literally beat any of those in less than a Secend....lets forget about the Goomba,OK?
lol the whole thing was a joke you know that right i mean its easy to kill a goomba but then again the name... :lol: lol jk

Wiily Good said:
That's not confusing at all.

[/sarcasm]

LOL, nice one, guys, lets just forget about that Goomba thing, they are easy to kill but since sometimes you jump on them and you get hurt because you didn't hit themright on the head, no big deal, let's talk about, really bosses, I think the 2nd Bowser is pretty hard, hard to even get to him.:lol:

Back