Super Mario Galaxy hasalot of jaggies

zeon9881

Slowly drifting away
Dec 10, 2006
My PSN is zein9881
Wii Online Code
7428-8550-5786-2492
So when i started playing the game i was blown away with the graphics, i was seriously amazed

than 10 mins later i started noticing jaggies

not that it matters or anything, i dont have component cables but than again Progressive dosnt matter

for such a pretty gae whats with the jaggies, they ruin it

VidyaVince said:
Oh hey, you're talking about every Wii game out there.

Really, because i have onlyplayed Zelda (about a year ago and yesterday to test my wii, and their were no jaggies)

so is this DEVS fault or WII's (in other words did the game DEVS screw up or was it nintendo's fault)

and btw

"blastworks" does not as a game, no matter what half of wii games are not even games IMO

zeon9881 said:
Really, because i have onlyplayed Zelda (about a year ago and yesterday to test my wii, and their were no jaggies)

so is this DEVS fault or WII's (in other words did the game DEVS screw up or was it nintendo's fault)

and btw

"blastworks" does not as a game, no matter what half of wii games are not even games IMO

What the hell is blast works?

VidyaVince said:
What the hell is blast works?

Its one of 100's of crappy wii game which thirs party DEV make for no utter reason, hence me putting that in

and Jaggie, i must have spelled it wrong lol but than again i have bad grammar

my title tells it all:ciappa:

and even though the game has them its really well done

does anyone know how long it take to Finish the MAIN game not the whole thing

and can someone tell me where to find the "play time"

I still don't really understand what a jaggie is.

But it doesn't take long for you to beat the story mode. Especially if all you're playing right now is SMG. I'd say in less than a week you should be able to beat it.

manred said:
I still don't really understand what a jaggie is.

But it doesn't take long for you to beat the story mode. Especially if all you're playing right now is SMG. I'd say in less than a week you should be able to beat it.
Ok pertend your looking at marios hat

its supposed to be round right?

instead it appears as if their are 6 lines on it trying to make a round shape

or when your looking at the runk of a tree and you see tons of lines going up instead of one curve (or whatever tree this may be)

here is some what of a small example

ot to many jaggies but look at the round parts of the pic (A.K.A like aer hear i guess)

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2007/042/932831_20070212_screen004.jpg

and please gimme a estimate not "a week" like a number like 20 hours or something

oh. ok.

I haven't noticed much of those, but that's probably because I'm too busy trying to beat it. lol.

Thanks for the definition.

The "jaggies" could be a result of the TV to which the Wii is hooked up to. If it is an HDTV, then the problem is likely to occur because the Wii is not capable of displaying in High Definition.

Byuakuya said:
The "jaggies" could be a result of the TV to which the Wii is hooked up to. If it is an HDTV, then the problem is likely to occur because the Wii is not capable of displaying in High Definition.

I see, i guess my tv is to "bright" for the wii lol

man thats a dissapointed galaxy is such a pretty game i hate jaggies though

zeon9881 said:

and btw

wtf are jaggies...

Back