Super Mario Galaxy - Hidden Character

dds

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2006
So what i am about to tell you is a spoiler so do not scroll down if you do not want to know what i am about to write. However, know that below is not really a spoiler, to me its more of an incentive to get the game and beat it to completion.

Here it is,

After you beat the game and get all 120 stars, go beat bowser again, once you do that the game will reload however, to your surprise you will have unlocked luigi and be able to play the whole game as him.

F-n Sick is it not.

dds said:
So what i am about to tell you is a spoiler so do not scroll down if you do not want to know what i am about to write. However, know that below is not really a spoiler, to me its more of an incentive to get the game and beat it to completion.

Here it is,

After you beat the game and get all 120 stars, go beat bowser again, once you do that the game will reload however, to your surprise you will have unlocked luigi and be able to play the whole game as him.

F-n Sick is it not.

Holy ****, theres already been about 5 threads on this. Do some searching please.

Sorry, this is my first post on here... hello :)

being able to play as Luigi has been known for a while.. there are a load of vids on youtube where some guy is playing as him. It's fairly common knowledge now.

There's a thread about it somewhere on these forums.

My guess is that it will be a sellout for a couple weeks maybe. I'd reserve it right now if I were you.

Yea, it was on IGN sometime ago, and it's supposed to be harder playing it through using him.

If anyone has played the second Mario Bros. game, where you can pick between Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Toad, his controls are similar. Well, from what I've read that's what it sounds like it's going to be similar to (not the game, just the handling characteristics of Luigi)

Budo said:
Yea, it was on IGN sometime ago, and it's supposed to be harder playing it through using him.

If anyone has played the second Mario Bros. game, where you can pick between Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Toad, his controls are similar. Well, from what I've read that's what it sounds like it's going to be similar to (not the game, just the handling characteristics of Luigi)

I hope his stats are identical to Mario.

The annoying thing about Super Mario 64 DS was that it was so much easier with Luigi because of his massive backflip jump allowing him to skip massive chunks of the levels.

Ah, I haven't played that game, but the Luigi in the second Mario Bros. did jump higher, but he also slid when trying to stop. So you couldn't stop on a dime like you could with Mario... you had to plan a little bit ahead, or you would go off a platform. It got harder when you had to jump from small platform to small platform over a pit - especially the single block platforms.

Sillyhat said:
My guess is that it will be a sellout for a couple weeks maybe. I'd reserve it right now if I were you.

Games are never hard to find. They're easy to make so the supply of for them is huge.

I guarantee you can walk into a Best Buy the day of and get a copy.

Back