Super Mario Galaxy Hour Long Special on G4TV Tomorrow

Sillyhat

The Crusher
May 21, 2006
Got an e-mail this morning telling me:
Airs Monday, November 12th @ 8PM ET
The Super Mario Galaxy Special
633302263868285857.jpg
X-Play is dedicating this full-hour special episode to everyone's favorite plumber. That's right, for one hour X-Play will be all things Mario as they cover the Top 5 Mario Games Ever, recount some of the greatest Mario Moments, and give a recap of Mario's past adventures. All this is inspired by the long anticipated return of Mario in Super Mario Galaxy. It's an hour of excitement, all leading up to the X-Play review of Super Mario Galaxy and is not to be missed!

I'll watch it if I'm not already playing the game.

I'm glad I saw this because I thought it was Tuesday night. I'll be watching this one for sure. Thanks for the reminder.

What channel, I don't mean btw like 12. Like is this TBS CNN Disney (obviously none of those) is it on basic cable or do you need like 1000 channels. I only have the basic pack with like 80 channels.

Mingus said:
What channel, I don't mean btw like 12. Like is this TBS CNN Disney (obviously none of those) is it on basic cable or do you need like 1000 channels. I only have the basic pack with like 80 channels.

The Channel is G4. You might not have it, it usually only come with digital cable, not basic. Sorry man.

Mingus said:

I checked G4 website and it say 11/13/07 One-hour mario special, so it really comes on tomorrow. But I might still look at it just to see what they say in their review.
PREMIERE DATE: 11/13/2007

NEXT AIRING: 11/13/2007 8pm ET/PT

more repeats

X-Play Super Mario Galaxy Special
Episode #7112

X-Play is dedicating this full-hour special episode to everyone's favorite plumber. That's right, for one hour X-Play will be all things Mario as they cover the Top 5 Mario Games Ever, recount some of the greatest Mario Moments, and give a recap of Mario's past adventures. All this is inspired by the long anticipated return of Mario in Super Mario Galaxy. It's an hour of excitement, all leading up to the X-Play review of Super Mario Galaxy and is not to be missed!

Yeah I thought it was on Tuesday too, I don't know now, my e-mail is telling me its today. But, on my digital cable it's saying tomorrow.

I'll probably only watch it because Adam and Morgan are funny. Like it would get it's own special if it DIDN'T get 5 stars. You know Lair? It was scheduled to have an hour long special, but it got a 2 so they just included it in a regular episode.

EDIT: To the guy above me, It's not false, I just checked it. On at 8 on G4 until 9. Unless your past the international dateline or something...

Back