Super Mario Galaxy In 8 Days!!!!

Heck yeah man! This game will finally make me dust off my Wii!

And play it to death for the next few years. If this really is the spiritual successor to Mario 64 ( my favorite game EVER ), I'm going to LOVE Galaxy. !!!

Let's just say that I've had this game preordered since July. Thats how excited I've been for this game.

I KNOW I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!If i had to wait any longer i would have ben so MAD:mad5:

I'm new so excuse me if this is old news.
Supposedly Toys R Us will have super mario galaxy next week with a free $25 gift card.

No coupons needed.

I read it on another site.

man I have to give u a break yesterday theese people wouldn't give me a break because I thought that the rumor of sonic in Brawl was still going on so don't worry about me doing it. well atleast the wait is almost OVER

acrbill said:
I'm new so excuse me if this is old news.
Supposedly Toys R Us will have super mario galaxy next week with a free $25 gift card.

No coupons needed.

I read it on another site.

I think I've seen a couple threads on it, but its alright as long as you don't make another thread about it. Anyway, I already preordered mine at Gamestop and paid full for it.

Hurry up! I want it now!

I think it would be funny if it was delayed for a month for no reason :lol:

It was suppose to be for the 64 (super mario world 2 ) but they cannceled it so they could make the game cube

capemario said:
It was suppose to be for the 64 (super mario world 2 ) but they cannceled it so they could make the game cube
:lol:

Back